| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
MAY 24, 2009 Digital Body Language: Our B2B Facebook Marketing Strategy
At Eloqua, we are lucky to have some of the most interesting, fun, and social customers around (they are marketers, after all), so when we started talking about what one might do with Facebook from a B2B marketing perspective, an obvious answer came up. If you are a customer, what are your thoughts on our Facebook presence ? Keep it friendly. So, our Facebook plan developed.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
NOVEMBER 4, 2009 Winners of the 2009 Markie Awards
It was a great night last night in San Francisco with the Markies awards gala being the show highlight at Eloqua Experience. The competition was intense this year with submissions from all sizes of companies, all industries, and all regions of the world.
| || || |
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
SEPTEMBER 25, 2009 Marketing Automation Weekly Wrap-up - 2009/09/25
link] Dianna Huff (B2B MarCom Writer blog) writes about the challenges, but ultimate success, of a B2b video testimonial campaign with details on how to get approvals, how to plan, and how to structure questions in a non-salesy way to allow customers to speak freely. link] David Raab (Customer Experience Matrix) reviews the recent Adobe/Omniture acquisition acquisition and what it means for marketers, Adobe, and Omniture. It’s been more than a week since I wrote my last weekly wrap-up, and that is more a reflection on me than on the writing this week. link].
| || | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
AUGUST 4, 2009 The Buying Process; Auditing your Content Assets
On the second axis, list the stages of the buying process for your customers. Shifting your thinking from a selling process to a buying process means understanding how buyers buy and what stages each type of buyer goes through. This audit leads to a content matrix that forms a very useful basis for defining both your nurture marketing approaches and your content development strategy.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
FEBRUARY 20, 2009 Social Media and B2B Marketing - 6 Things You Can Do
What do we do to help prospective customers discover what we offer, learn about it, evaluate it against other options, and come to a buying decision? If they are mainly interested in customer case studies, ensure they are aware of any upcoming customer webinars. The conversations are happening, and as marketers we do not have control of them. That much we know, and for anyone who doubts it, David Meerman Scott's discussions on the topic are excellent - [link]. But, what does that mean for us as B2B marketers? 3) The prospect does not want to be “sold” to.
| || || || |
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE We ALL Use Twitter - Short Term Memory, Long Term Memory, and the Consciousness of the Internet
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2009
So do all our prospects and customers
. We all use Twitter. made that argument to our CFO and CEO the other day and was met with a rousing chorus of guffaws and comments about teenagers and people with too much time on their hands. But it turns out, that is the critical importance of Twitter, we are all users, just not in the way you might think. First, let’s look at how Twitter is used by those who use it directly. To be honest, the main users (in my limited sampling) seem to be lots of journalists, PR people, Twitteratti, and bloggers. MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE What is B2B Marketing?
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
Whereas the classic role of marketing (as described by Peter Drucker), to know and understand the customer
so well that the product or service fits them and sells itself, has not changed, the techniques for doing that in a B2B scenario are different from those used in a B2C scenario. What exactly defines Business to Business (B2B) Marketing? It’s an interesting question, as marketing is a discipline that is common across both business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) organizations. It’s worth exploring what B2B marketing entails. MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE Data Management Is as Sexy as a High Quality Mattress
| TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
added my own thoughts about the teeter-totter of customer
data management a month later. All too often, we live with some cognitive dissonance , in that, when we talk about the quality of our customer
data, or when we manually inspect a handful of records, we quickly realize that much of the data is old or incomplete. In other words, contact data management is about being customer
-centric first, which will lead to improvements in your lead qualification process, which will improve the handoff of leads to Sales, which will lead to higher revenue.and a good night's sleep! MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE SaaS, Social Media, and the Economics of Smart Buyers
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
This can wreak havoc on businesses that focus heavily on selling at all costs, as it allows customers
to only purchase what is truly going to fit their business, and avoid surprises after the sale. However, customer
satisfaction among educated buyers is generally much higher as they avoided these post-sale surprises and bought solutions that were well fit to their needs. Customer
satisfaction makes more sense the more your business is dependent on retention. There are a few trends in the industry that are worth commenting on in that they relate in a very interesting way. MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE Service Economics in a "Something Failed to Go Right" World
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
Frank Eliason from Comcast, Tony Hsieh from Zappos, and their teams, as well as a number of other great examples are shown as the “new way” of providing customer
service. I don’t think I’ve been to a conference lately that didn’t have a mention of Twitter and its effect on service teams everywhere. don’t disagree, but the challenge here is that this must cause a massive shake-up of budgets and the way that organizations are structured if it is to succeed – and that is not a topic that is discussed in any significance. Let’s look at the math. Where will this budget come from? MORE >>
- A Logo is Not a Brand: B2B Marketing and Social Media DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2009
- Four Practices to Increase Webinar Effectiveness DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- D&B: Digital Body Language Throughout Customer Lifecycle DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- National Instruments: Multiple Activities Leading to Multiple Responses DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2009
- Marketing Automation Weekly Wrap-up - 2009/08/31 DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- Flyers: Renewal Marketing Leads to Deeper Interest Profiling DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2009
- Synopsys: Centralized Marketing Communications DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
- The SaaS Experience; Application, Knowledge, Best Practices DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009
- Evaluating Marketing Automation/CRM Integration DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- Twitter, Evolution and the Cambrian Explosion DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2009
- Publishing vs Social Media; a Difference of Filters DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009
- Marketing Automation Weekly Wrap-up - 2009/10/23 DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
- Marketing Automation Weekly Wrap-up - 2009/10/9 DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009
- Sales/Marketing Integration - The Technology Stack DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
- Marketing Automation for SMB Organizations DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- Renewal Marketing and Social CRM DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- Driving Value for Sales: The Art in the Science DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009
- National Instruments: Exchange of Value for Digital Body Language DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2009
- Interview with The Funnelholic DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2009
- Kadient: Blogging About Internal Processes Connects With Buyers DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Strategy and Tactics in B2B Marketing with Social Media DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- Data Quality: Balancing the Customer Experience DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009
- Is Data Quality the "New Black"? DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
- Sybase: Buyer Profiling for Micro Segment DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Is Good-Enough-Marketing-Automation Really Good Enough? DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
- Data Analysis in Marketing; What Google and the Flu Can Teach Us DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.