| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 3, 2009 B2B Marketing | Business to Business Marketing Information Portal
B2B Marketing News SMEs flock to BT Tradespace 10 June 2009, 11:30 GMT BT Tradespace has announced 400 per cent year-on-year growth. Reed Smith selects Concep Fujitsu eyes top prospects Orange digitises customer magazine View more news From audience selection to results analysis and strategy refinement , data has the greatest potential to increase your marketing effectiveness – but its also the hardest for B2B marketers to get right. write effective PPC ad copy Tips on how to maximise the effectiveness of this key digital marketing channel. HOW TO. HOW TO. only little!
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
DECEMBER 7, 2009 16 Must-Read B2B Marketing Strategy Ebooks
Tips include how to write effective copy, what to know about email clients, how to create effective subject lines, and how to target messages through segmentation. The New Rules of Viral Marketing. The marketing strategy ebook offers insight from new media experts as well as viral marketing success stories. Enjoy! Increasing the Response to Your Email Marketing. Marketing [M.O.]
| || || |
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
OCTOBER 28, 2009 Keep it Interesting: Strategies for Great Interviews
Who's writing about topics or experiences that interest you and your audience? Rather than "marketing", for example, propose to ask their thoughts about how to go viral, or whether traditional advertising still works. Whether you watch them on TV, hear them on the radio, read them online or in the newspaper - you absorb a lot of information through interviews. News organizations rely on interviews to get information from authority figures and to show the different sides of a story. You are just as capable of using interviews in a content marketing strategy.
| | B2B MARKETING SAVVY
NOVEMBER 10, 2009 ReTweeting: Science or Art – Is 120 The New 140?
Being cited as an information source reinforces thought leadership and brand importance; gaining any level of viral messaging further impacts the marketing campaign. Consider the audience size: Twitter June visitors wwide – 44.5 While challenging, an original character count of 115-120 should provide sufficient room to encourage a viral re-tweet. million (comScore).
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
OCTOBER 6, 2009 Happy Sixth Month Blog Anniversary!
• Viral Marketing. Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged by Michael A. Again, thank you all dear readers, you make for such a great audience! Six months ago we embarked on the ClickDocument: Connect the Docs blogging journey. It has been a thoroughly exciting adventure! Thank you Readers and Panel of Experts. White Papers Experts. Top 3 Posts.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 30, 2009 Rick Short Explains How to Turn Staff Into Prolific Bloggers
Because blogging helps Indium reach target audiences, get the company message out and -- above all -- get found via search engines and social media. Werent you worried about a shortage of readers and topics to write about? That said, I dont have to select only one way to go to market, so I use a variety of activities to earn our target audiences respect, trust, and favor.
| || || || |
- Twitter smack-down: Pizza joint hit with $2 million lawsuit
There was a similar infamous case that went viral
in July, as reported by the Chicago Tribune : A Chicago corporate landlord set the Internet world abuzz by suing a former resident for a seemingly offhand remark on Twitter about her “moldy apartment. As of this writing
, there were 81 comments with stabs such as: “They should change their name to low and trite.”. Now the news about Low and Tritt is going viral
. . Welcome to the world’s first hyper-interactive, cross-country, super-charged blog. 7, at noon Eastern time. I will be his guest. and “CROOKS! Do you?? MORE >>
- 5 Tricks to B2B Marketing Socially
2) Make them Sticky – But not just any stories – for example boring stories of an ERP implementation aren’t going to go viral
any time soon. But stories that are “sticky” will – but even if you cant have a really sticky story you can at least write
about what people care about and in a way in which they will care – ex 7 Ways Facebook will Change your Life was downloaded 10,000 times in the course of a month because it’s a sticky story. Whenever I ask members of sales team from around the globe what they need – the answer never changes – more case studies. Tweet This! MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING B2B Search Marketing: 5 Must-Read Tips - Online Marketing Blog
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
Home About Resources Archives Subscribe Consulting Contact 5 Must-Read Tips for B2B Search Marketing Comments | Posted by Michelle Bowles on Dec 4th, 2009
in B2B , SEO , SEO Tips [Note from Lee: A few weeks ago, Michelle wrote a great post on Retail SEO tips and this week, Ive asked her to tackle B2B SEO and general search marketing tips, since one-size SEO does not fit all programs. Additionally, web sites focusing on reaching B2B audiences
, must focus an equal amount of effort on gaining relevant search engine rankings and the stickiness of their site. Enjoy!] out of 5) Loading. MORE >>
ILLUMINATING THE FUTURE Naked Emperors -- and their PR Firms
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
If their perspectives are compelling enough, they are likely to influence the influencers -- encouraging them to write
, speak, tweet and all the rest to carry these viral
perspectives forward. Market influencers are looking for an illuminating story that will inspire and guide their own audiences
, constituents, subscribers, followers and clients. And when they put their clients in front of influencers and audiences
with nothing provocative to say, they are exposing them to the risk of reputational decline. Result? Their clients are exposed as leaders without vision. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies
| MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
So click here to find out whether they changed my mind… Read more… Stan Woods | June 16th, 2009
| one comment The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Read more… Doug Kessler | June 11th, 2009
| 3 comments Choose your patients carefully The most respected surgeons in the world have the best survival rates. Here’s why B2B marketers should do the same thing… Read more… Doug Kessler | June 8th, 2009
| no comments Featured post The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Love writing
about technology and business? MORE >>
- B2B Traffic Strategy: Embedding Content at Third-Party, Social Networking Sites B2B MARKETING SAVVY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- 11 Best Marketing Books for Your 2012 Summer Reading List B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
- 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- 50 (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- How should B2B content differ for Business and Technical Decision Maker? CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- ClickInsights: What is the ideal length of a white paper? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- Does your B2B Marketing have Consistent Messages? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- @fearlesscomp congratulates the Nifty 50 Men of Twitter FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- Top 47 B2B Marketing Posts - Hot Topics Ning and Facebook - July 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
- copywriting that sells: powerful copy is easier than you think THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | SUNDAY, JULY 5, 2009
- Partner Communities Drive Business - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JULY 17, 2006
- Execute Your Online Marketing Strategy - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JUNE 23, 2008
- Content without a goal is unemployed - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JULY 21, 2008
- Inactive Leads - Keep or Purge? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 15, 2008
- Email marketing tips.brief, bold and germane - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2008
- Interpretation vs. Perspective to Marketing Communications - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2008
- The Expansion of Seasoned Interest - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
- 5 Tricks to B2B Marketing Socially BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- 5 Tips for Optimizing your Facebook Marketing BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.