| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
MARCH 22, 2009  9vqpug2583
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 15, 2013  5 Critical Things to Consider When Evaluating Lead Generation Companies
Large call center and security software company—since 2009. The decision to add “tele” to your arsenal will soon be easy. If you don’t, you’re dead. What is called “Inside Sales”, “Sales Support”, “Telesales” and dozens of other names is growing 15x faster than field sales—in fact, my colleague, Jonathan Farrington, published a blog stating that within three years 80 – 90% of all B2B transactions will be done online—most with some form of sales support but not field sales. This article is about how to select a partner once you decide to go in that direction. years. D&B —since 2003.
JULY 11, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
 Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 8 Changes that Will Improve Your Marketing
JANUARY 15, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
 5 Critical Things to Consider When Evaluating Lead Generation Companies
OCTOBER 11, 2012 | VIEWPOINT
 PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process
SEPTEMBER 27, 2012 | VIEWPOINT
 PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization
JULY 10, 2012 | VIEWPOINT
 Bulls, Bears, Bernanke and BtoB Lead Generation
JUNE 27, 2011 | VIEWPOINT
 Outsourcing Lead Generation: A CMO’s Perspective
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
JUNE 27, 2011  Outsourcing Lead Generation: A CMO’s Perspective
In 2010, Karen was one of CRN’s "Power 100: The Most Powerful Women of the Channel," and CenterBeam was recognized in 2009 as one of five finalists for the Marketing Department of the Year award by the American Business Awards. There are many factors to consider when deciding whether to do outbound lead generation in-house or to partner with a lead generation services firm. Beware.
| | VIEWPOINT
JULY 11, 2013  Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 8 Changes that Will Improve Your Marketing
According to a recent report by Custora, customer acquisitions from email marketing have quadrupled since 2009, exceeding that of leading social networks. 'Online content in the sales and marketing industries is dynamic and constantly changing. The Marketing Sphere represents recent good reads from our digital circles about B2B marketing selected by PointClear colleagues. Via MarketingProfs.
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 27, 2012  PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization
and notes how transformation has been driven by marketing budgets reaching new lows in 2009 and 2010: “Marketing, rather than just trying to do more with less, had to do something differently and had to transform.”. Below, you can read highlights from our discussion or use the links to start the video from different parts of the conversation. New marketing channels. Social media integration.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 11, 2012  PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process
Carlos has been named three years in a row—from 2009 to 2011—to the Sales Lead Management Association’s 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management. I am pleased to have as my guest today Carlos Hidalgo of the Annuitas Group. He is a frequent speaker, blogger and contributor to many B2B marketing publications. 2012 Trending: Marketing Is Ahead of Sales in Understanding Buyer 2.0.
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009  Ten Critical Questions to Ask about Your Marketing Strategy
VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011  New Response Databases - Valuable Resource for B2B Marketers?
Have a look at the reports here: 2009 and 2010. Today we're honored to have guest blogger Ruth Stevens share her thoughts on database marketing. Ruth is Founder of eMarketing Strategy , a consulting practice that assists companies build their customer acquisition and retention strategies. Business marketers are always suspicious of the data they are getting from list and data companies, whether its prospecting lists or data elements purchased for “append,” to fill in gaps. The main concern we hear about is accuracy. Is the data correct? Is that person still in that job? MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009  Truth #2—Your Sales Force Needs Fewer Leads
VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009  Cold Calling: Often we don't fail, we just give up…
VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2009  Big Hand Theory, Jack Welch and Hiring for Sales Lead Generation
-  Bulls, Bears, Bernanke and BtoB Lead Generation VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
-  Truth #7—Attributes of a Well-Qualified Lead VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
-  Lead Generation: If your life depended on making a sale… VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
-  Truth #5—The Truth about Multi-touch, Multi-media Marketing Programs VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009
-  Driving Revenue: Ten Actions Senior Management Must Take Immediately VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
-  Aberdeen's B2B TeleServices: The 2009 Buyer's Guide VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
-  Truth #3—Cost per Lead Based Marketing Kills Companies VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2009
-  Truth #1—Marketing and Sales Alignment is the Key to a Winning Hand VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009
-  Truth #4—The Truth about Sales Leads VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2009
-  Truth #6—Best-in-class Prospect Development VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2009
-  Marketing and Sales in 2012–Integrated Marketing is the Sales Solution VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
-  Sales cycles squirrelly in 2009? VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
-  Truth #8—Segmentation and Closed Loop Marketing are Critical VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
-  Lead Generation—What I have learned. the hard way. VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2009
-  Why Sales Lead Generation Has Such a Bad Name! VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
-  Take This Lead and Shove It! VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2009
-  Sales Process: Even a Man Lost Knows Where He Wants to Go VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
-  Judicial Branch Needed to Keep Sales Lead Management Honest VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2009
-  Aberdeen's B2B TeleServices: The 2009 Buyer's Guide—Last Chance VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.