| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JULY 24, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Gene Carr's Patron Technology Blog
marketing Insight to help arts & non-profit organizations leverage the Internet. mail Marketing. General E-marketing. Subway Video and the Next Big Marketing Thing. Patron Technology - the leader in e-mail and online marketing for arts & culture. July 2008. June 2008. May 2008. April 2008. March 2008. February 2008.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
NOVEMBER 20, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Blogging for Business, Part 2
Find the answers to these questions and more in this list of some of the best posts of 2008 so far on blogging for business. by ProBlogger Blogger Darren Rowse makes the case that while writing useful and unique content is essential to blogging success, it isn't enough. Who Do Rockstar Bloggers Host With? How do you come up with a great blog name? Hello, My Name Is. So what is?
AUGUST 5, 2014 | HUBSPOT
[2008, Blogger] 9 Successful Marketers Answer 1 Simple Question: How'd You Get Started?
JANUARY 7, 2014 | HUBSPOT
[2008, Blogger] 20 LinkedIn Groups Every Marketer Should Join
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2008, Blogger] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
APRIL 4, 2011 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2008, Blogger] 5 Steps for Crafting an Effective B2B SEO Blogging Strategy
JANUARY 17, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
JANUARY 4, 2011 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2008, Blogger] Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 17, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Website Design, Part 2
Why Web Design Matters by SEO Book SEO expert Peter Da Vanzo serves up his take on the 10 most important factors, beginning with "Purpose—Know Your Audience," which should be the starting point for ANY marketing activity. What are the most important factors to consider when designing (or redesigning) a website? Where should you start? Flash, widgets and Web 2.0 Do you need a.mobi domain?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 4, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Web Marketing Research, Part 2
Check out these posts, more of the best so far in 2008, on web marketing and Internet research to sate your curiosity, make better marketing decisions, and arm yourself with online trivia knowledge. What type of online advertising is growing while banners and PPC ads flatline? Is online advertising losing its luster? Which blogs do reporters read?
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 15, 2009 [2008, Blogger] How NOT to pitch a blog | Online Marketing Blog
Online Marketing Blog TopRank’s internet marketing blog on the intersection of digital PR, social and search engine marketing. Home About Resources Archives Subscribe Consulting Contact How NOT to pitch a blog 29 Comments | Posted by Lee Odden on Aug 29th, 2007 in Blog Marketing , Blogging , Online Marketing , Online PR In the past I’ve written about blogger relations offering tips on how marketers or PR professionals ought to present their story ideas to bloggers. Please don’t. Just like tip #1.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
JANUARY 22, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on SEM
Search engine marketing (SEM) is one of the fastest-growing categories in all of advertising, because it is both measurable and logical: present your ads when people are searching for what you're selling. well-crafted search marketing program can provide not only broad brand exposure at a very reasonable cost (with CPMs of $10 or less), but also high-ROI lead generation.
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Interactive PR, Part 2
How should marketers and PR professionals adapt to the decline of traditional publishing and the rapidly increasing influence of social media? Included on his list are Twitter, Peter Shankman's Help a Reporter Out (HARO), and online social media release service PitchEngine. Digital PR and SEO Series: Part 3 Social Media Monitoring by Online Marketing Blog The prolific, mercurial Lee Odden explains how to integrate media relations, SEO and social media to optimize your brand's online presence, reputation management and engagement with key audiences. tags: PR 2.0 MORE >>
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2014 [2008, Blogger] 20 LinkedIn Groups Every Marketer Should Join
Keeping up with industry trends and reading content from the best and brightest industry experts are two tasks many marketers struggle to find time for. What these marketing pros may not realize, though, is they can easily access the latest marketing news and insights from well-known names in the field -- and even join in on interesting marketing conversations -- through LinkedIn groups. Maybe you''ll grow your marketing expertise just by taking a little time out of your day-to-day and checking out some thought-provoking posts and discussions. Who knows? MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2007: Marketing Research
How is online consumer behavior changing? What do marketing professionals need to know about online video? Get the answers to these questions and more from this collection of some of the best articles and blog posts from 2007 on marketing research. People Do Read Online -- Who Knew? Creativity & You by THINKing Blogger Harry Hoover comments on the results of study into the roots of creativity. The writers of the MediaPost blogs also frequently do a great job of covering online research findings. Pure Viral Marketing - A Pipe Dream? MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on SEO (Part 2)
Rules of Social Media Optimization (SMO) by Buzz Marketing for Technology Ãœber-blogger and podcaster Paul Dunay provides five unconventional tactics for improving search engine rank, such as adding social bookmark site buttons to web pages, making content portable (e.g. by Alt Search Engines Blogger Charles Knight rates the top 10 alternatives to G-Y-M on several factors including popularity, innovation, leadership and attitude, before finally revealing that the number one alternative search engine for 2007 is.read his post! The Alternative Search Engine of the Year, 2007! MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 2
How can you create effective online video content on a budget? Discover these answers and others here in more of the best posts from the past year on social media marketing and PR. high number of RSS subscribers is going to be your best Google indicator." 6 Tips for Making a Business Marketing Video by HubSpot's Inbound Internet Marketing Blog Guest blogger Catie Foertsch provides tips for producing an effective, professional business video, such as starting with a script, using an external wireless microphone, and setting up proper lighting. Web 2.0 MORE >>
- [2008, Blogger] Choosing an Email Marketing Software « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 9 Successful Marketers Answer 1 Simple Question: How'd You Get Started? HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2014
- [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2008, Blogger] How Lack of Marketing Content Can Derail Your Website Redesign Project INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Steps for Crafting an Effective B2B SEO Blogging Strategy DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Is Content Curation an Easy Way for Content Marketers to Do More. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] B2B Marketing Summit Shows Old Problems Persist THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Taming Your Brand Mascot « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Content Creation Made Easy INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] The IT Innovation Dilemma Grows TOM PISELLO | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010