| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MARKETING EDGE
JANUARY 3, 2008 Marketing Edge
Subscribe to our RSS feed for our Marketing Edge podcast follow Albert Maruggi at [link] Marketing Edge » Blog Archive » 2008 full of spices for corporate marketers – REI potential is just one example The Marketing Edge blog and podcast The Marketing Edge, one of the longest running marketing and public relations podcasts. Says: January 3rd, 2008 at 10:59 pm Excellent post!
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 15, 2009 How NOT to pitch a blog | Online Marketing Blog
Buzz Marketing highlights from this week … and Buzz Marketing highlights from this week … says: February 27, 2008 at 10:50 pm [.] Ruby Web says: September 9, 2008 at 2:53 am Great article. Expo Microblogging Digital Asset Optimization Lets Get Social: FriendFeed Twitter Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook LinkedIn Flickr YouTube Slideshare Most Popular Posts Related Posts Blogger Relations 101 Public Relations Spam and the Bad Pitch Search Marketing News Blog No Blog? Please don’t. Don’t send blanket solicitations to bloggers in the same general industry.
| || || |
| || | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2009 Are You Creating Irresistible Offers with Your Email Marketing?
by Achinta Mitra on November 16, 2009 in B2B E-Mail Marketing Do you know the key component of email marketing that generates more high-quality leads and drives sales? Marketing gurus tend to talk about opt-in pages, sign up forms, calls to action and interactive squeeze pages to boost your click through and conversion rates. webinars website design White Paper Marketing whitepapers YouTube Marketing Matters Marketing Matters is our monthly e-newsletter on best practices in industrial and B2B marketing. What is it? In other words, motivate them to act on your offer now!
| | E-STORM
DECEMBER 10, 2009 Top 10 Resources – Search Engine Marketing
Services Work Affiliated Computer Services Bank of America Design Within Reach Ebates FICO GHM Hotels Karen Neuburger Microsoft Muvee National University National University – PPC National University – SEO Pleo/UGOBE Shogakukan TravelPod Vayama Verizon Wells Fargo About Team e-storm Newsletter Testimonials Contact Work Feature Feed Methodology Top 10 Resources – Search Engine Marketing Written by Antony Ho on December 10, 2009 — Leave a Comment As 2010 is right around the corner, we thought it would be useful to provide our top 10 resources for Search Engine Marketing.
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 5, 2010 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far)
Awareness of Twitter has exploded; 87% of Americans said they were “familiar with” Twitter in a poll taken earlier this year, versus just 5% in 2008 and 26% in 2009. Brian Solis provides a wealth of statistics that answer these questions and more, e.g., 87% of Americans said they were familiar with Twitter in 2010, up from just 26% in 2009. How you can use it most effectively?
| || || || |
E-STORM Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm.
| MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
And the other two have laptops on laps, alternating tabs between anything from NYTimes.com to a video of cats playing patty-cake on YouTube
. According to a recent Pew Internet study, 66% of all adults watch videos online, up from 52% in May 2008
. I In December 2010, the average American spent more than 14 hours watching online video, up 12% from 2009
. think I’ll be back for more if this is the regular content posted here shawnreeder March 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Permalink Facebook really is changing a lot about how we interact
. Earlier this month, Warner Bros. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
Top Topics Twitter YouTube
Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Android Mobile 2.0 Lastly, the team put together New York-specific commercials, which were uploaded to YouTube YouTube
. Furthermore, there was a 33% percent conversion rate on leads generated through the New York landing page , compared to a 12% conversion rate on 2008
. The Supply Chain Expert Community launched in August 2009
and is home to 3,620 members and counting. After UK Stabbing, YouTube
Removes Ex. Learn more. For a niche community, that’s a feat. thanks! MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
Jenise Uehara Henrikson highlights the phenomenal growth of social media over the last six years, and particularly since 2008
. Also noted: • One in four Americans watches a YouTube
video every day. In the coming year, 77% of companies plan to spend more on YouTube
; three-quarters plan to increase spending on Facebook and blogs, and 73% will invest more on Twitter. But after rapid growth in 2009
and 2010, the study found that “There has been little or no change in the number of companies using corporate blogs (0%), Facebook (2%) and Twitter (2%) in the last year.” MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
30% of social media users access a social media site “several times a day, up from 18% in 2009
. Social Media Revolution by YouTube
now hosts more than 100 million videos and is the second largest search engine. 85% view company blogs as “useful, while 71% said the same for Twitter (up from just 39% in 2009
). Erik Qualman updates some statistics from 2009
, showing how rapidly this landscape is changing. If it were a country, Facebook would the third-largest on earth, up from fourth-largest in 2009
now. Indonesia. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS B2B Social Media Marketing –Is it relevant?
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
Common social media marketing tools include Twitter , blogs, LinkedIn , Facebook , Flickr and YouTube
. Many social networking platforms charge little or no fee to register, allowing companies to utilize their services to locate and interact
with their target audience without having to spend large amounts of money. That was up 9 percentage points from November 2008
and about 4 points from June 2009
, showing a steady increase in B2B participation. As a marketing professional, I have often come across clients, who think Social Media is nothing but a passing fad. MORE >>
- How a Viral Email Campaign Helped Juniper Networks Triple its Contact Base and Boost Advocacy SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- Have Digital Marketing and Social Media Killed the Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- The Top 10 Most Remarkable Marketing Campaigns EVER [Slideshow] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- High-Performance Email Marketing for Attracting and Engaging. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
- Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Content Auditing and Mapping it to the Industrial Buy Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- How Relevant Marketing Content Helps B2B Branding INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- How to Use a B2B Blog to Win Customers and Influence Prospects INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- Translate Features into Benefits if You Want Your Marketing. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010
- Using Content to Move Prospects Forward in the Sales Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- 5 Rules of Website Redesign for Engaging Engineers and Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- What Not To Do For Better B2B Customer Relationships INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? | e-storm International E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Artist Representation DIY: The Music Industry in the Age of. E-STORM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Four thoughts on Google's upcoming UI E-STORM | THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2010
- Intuit's Leaked Letter to Mint.com: A Lesson in Social Media. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2009
- 7 “Rs” for B2B Marketing Content Planning INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010
- Are your words the ones your customers use? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2008
- Social Intentions Are Not Enough - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2008
- Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
- Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 6 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.