| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MARKETING EDGE
JANUARY 3, 2008 [2008, 2009] Marketing Edge
Subscribe to our RSS feed for our Marketing Edge podcast follow Albert Maruggi at [link] Marketing Edge » Blog Archive » 2008 full of spices for corporate marketers – REI potential is just one example The Marketing Edge blog and podcast The Marketing Edge, one of the longest running marketing and public relations podcasts. Says: January 3rd, 2008 at 10:59 pm Excellent post!
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 22, 2009 [2008, 2009] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies
So click here to find out whether they changed my mind… Read more… Stan Woods | June 16th, 2009 | one comment The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Read more… Doug Kessler | June 11th, 2009 | 3 comments Choose your patients carefully The most respected surgeons in the world have the best survival rates. Here’s why B2B marketers should do the same thing… Read more… Doug Kessler | June 8th, 2009 | no comments Featured post The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Come and get it! Come and get it! World. See it here.
JANUARY 10, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[2008, 2009] The Top 10 Most Remarkable Marketing Campaigns EVER [Slideshow]
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, 2009] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
APRIL 13, 2011 | E-STORM
[2008, 2009] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares?
APRIL 13, 2011 | E-STORM
[2008, 2009] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? | e-storm International
MARCH 21, 2011 | E-STORM
[2008, 2009] Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm.
DECEMBER 21, 2010 | LEAD VIEWS
[2008, 2009] B2B Social Media Marketing –Is it relevant?
| || || |
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 15, 2009 [2008, 2009] How NOT to pitch a blog | Online Marketing Blog
Buzz Marketing highlights from this week … and Buzz Marketing highlights from this week … says: February 27, 2008 at 10:50 pm [.] Ruby Web says: September 9, 2008 at 2:53 am Great article. Expo Microblogging Digital Asset Optimization Lets Get Social: FriendFeed Twitter Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook LinkedIn Flickr YouTube Slideshare Most Popular Posts Related Posts Blogger Relations 101 Public Relations Spam and the Bad Pitch Search Marketing News Blog No Blog? Please don’t. Don’t send blanket solicitations to bloggers in the same general industry.
| | E-STORM
DECEMBER 10, 2009 [2008, 2009] Top 10 Resources – Search Engine Marketing
Services Work Affiliated Computer Services Bank of America Design Within Reach Ebates FICO GHM Hotels Karen Neuburger Microsoft Muvee National University National University – PPC National University – SEO Pleo/UGOBE Shogakukan TravelPod Vayama Verizon Wells Fargo About Team e-storm Newsletter Testimonials Contact Work Feature Feed Methodology Top 10 Resources – Search Engine Marketing Written by Antony Ho on December 10, 2009 — Leave a Comment As 2010 is right around the corner, we thought it would be useful to provide our top 10 resources for Search Engine Marketing.
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [2008, 2009] Are You Creating Irresistible Offers with Your Email Marketing?
by Achinta Mitra on November 16, 2009 in B2B E-Mail Marketing Do you know the key component of email marketing that generates more high-quality leads and drives sales? Marketing gurus tend to talk about opt-in pages, sign up forms, calls to action and interactive squeeze pages to boost your click through and conversion rates. webinars website design White Paper Marketing whitepapers YouTube Marketing Matters Marketing Matters is our monthly e-newsletter on best practices in industrial and B2B marketing. What is it? In other words, motivate them to act on your offer now!
| | E-STORM
MARCH 21, 2011 [2008, 2009] Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm.
And the other two have laptops on laps, alternating tabs between anything from NYTimes.com to a video of cats playing patty-cake on YouTube. According to a recent Pew Internet study, 66% of all adults watch videos online, up from 52% in May 2008. I In December 2010, the average American spent more than 14 hours watching online video, up 12% from 2009. ComScore 2010 U.S.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [2008, 2009] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Jenise Uehara Henrikson highlights the phenomenal growth of social media over the last six years, and particularly since 2008. Also noted: • One in four Americans watches a YouTube video every day. In the coming year, 77% of companies plan to spend more on YouTube; three-quarters plan to increase spending on Facebook and blogs, and 73% will invest more on Twitter. But after rapid growth in 2009 and 2010, the study found that “There has been little or no change in the number of companies using corporate blogs (0%), Facebook (2%) and Twitter (2%) in the last year.” MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010 [2008, 2009] 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far)
Awareness of Twitter has exploded; 87% of Americans said they were “familiar with” Twitter in a poll taken earlier this year, versus just 5% in 2008 and 26% in 2009. Ben Parr digs into a study from Barracuda Labs demonstrating how power users rule on Twitter: “Only 26% of Twitter users had 10 followers or more by December 2009, while only 40% were following 10 people or more (in fact, a majority of Twitter users, 51%, were following less than five people)…only 21% of Twitter users are active users.. So what are the best ways to use Twitter for business? Crabs. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2008, 2009] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Android Mobile 2.0 Lastly, the team put together New York-specific commercials, which were uploaded to YouTube YouTube. Furthermore, there was a 33% percent conversion rate on leads generated through the New York landing page , compared to a 12% conversion rate on 2008. The Supply Chain Expert Community launched in August 2009 and is home to 3,620 members and counting. After UK Stabbing, YouTube Removes Ex. Learn more. For a niche community, that’s a feat. thanks! MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [2008, 2009] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
30% of social media users access a social media site “several times a day, up from 18% in 2009. Social Media Revolution by YouTube. YouTube now hosts more than 100 million videos and is the second largest search engine. 85% view company blogs as “useful, while 71% said the same for Twitter (up from just 39% in 2009). Erik Qualman updates some statistics from 2009, showing how rapidly this landscape is changing. If it were a country, Facebook would the third-largest on earth, up from fourth-largest in 2009. YouTube now. Indonesia. MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010 [2008, 2009] How a Viral Email Campaign Helped Juniper Networks Triple its Contact Base and Boost Advocacy
In December of last year, Juniper Networks® announced that it had won the 2009 B2B Marketing Award for Best Use of Email with its Junos® Software campaign. We demonstrated our technology in real time, and participants in countries around the world could interact with the engineers behind our technology. The campaign ran from September 2008 through October 2009. We increased our contact base from 4,500 to over 15,000 by October 2009. technologies and social-media platforms, including YouTube, live chat, forums, and Twitter. " Q. Now Juniper's U.S. MORE >>
- [2008, 2009] B2B Social Media Marketing –Is it relevant? LEAD VIEWS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- [2008, 2009] The Top 10 Most Remarkable Marketing Campaigns EVER [Slideshow] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- [2008, 2009] Have Digital Marketing and Social Media Killed the Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [2008, 2009] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2008, 2009] High-Performance Email Marketing for Attracting and Engaging. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Content Auditing and Mapping it to the Industrial Buy Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- [2008, 2009] How Relevant Marketing Content Helps B2B Branding INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- [2008, 2009] How to Use a B2B Blog to Win Customers and Influence Prospects INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Translate Features into Benefits if You Want Your Marketing. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Using Content to Move Prospects Forward in the Sales Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [2008, 2009] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? | e-storm International E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- [2008, 2009] 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- [2008, 2009] 5 Rules of Website Redesign for Engaging Engineers and Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [2008, 2009] What Not To Do For Better B2B Customer Relationships INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Artist Representation DIY: The Music Industry in the Age of. E-STORM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Four thoughts on Google's upcoming UI E-STORM | THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Intuit's Leaked Letter to Mint.com: A Lesson in Social Media. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2009
- [2008, 2009] 7 “Rs” for B2B Marketing Content Planning INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010
- [2008, 2009] Are your words the ones your customers use? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2008
- [2008, 2009] Social Intentions Are Not Enough - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2008
- [2008, 2009] Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
- [2008, 2009] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 6 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- [2008, 2009] Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.