| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
MAY 24, 2010 11 Myths of Social Media Marketing
True, there are techniques that work better than others, guidelines that are good to know, rules of etiquette to follow and common mistakes to avoid , but the general skills called for aren’t all that uncommon, and the specifics are teachable. Social media marketing success is all about rules and best practices. Social media marketing has no rules. Argh, no! Um, no.
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
JUNE 12, 2010 B2B Websites: To Publish Prices, Or Not To Publish…That Is The.
Home Marketing Matters About Contact B2B Marketing Store Company Website B2B Websites: To Publish Prices, Or Not To Publish…That Is The Question by Achinta Mitra on June 12, 2010 in Industrial Marketing Strategies , Sales Strategies , Website Design & Development Do you show prices on your B2B website? Why do we need prices on B2B websites? There is no secrecy.
| || || |
| | LOOPFUSE
FEBRUARY 22, 2010 Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for.
Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for Marketers February 22nd, 2010 by Sean Dwyer And to summarize from my original post in January : The rules of engagement are changing, but the rules of marketing accountability are changing more quickly. Measurement and analytics bring job security to the marketing function; particularly when traditional antiquated thinking and manual systems are failing to deliver a competitive advantage in any economy. The question every marketer should be asking is “How do I maximize my value to the organization?” LoopFuse ,Inc.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 15, 2012 How many inquires does it take to make quota?
Quota dollars / average sales price / buying percentage (45%) ii / close ratio (your market share) = inquiries needed to make quota. Average sales price: $12,225. 12,225 average sales price /. If you just rely on your sales force, you’d better have a sales manager with a backbone to be sure the 100% follow-up rule is unbreakable. ii Called the Rule of 45. iii Obermayer, James, Managing Sales Leads, Turn Cold Prospects into Hot Customers, Thomson South-Western, 2007, pages 9, 10-14, 26. Formula to Predict Inquiries Needed to Make Quota i.
| | LOOPFUSE
OCTOBER 15, 2010 Lead Scoring: Deliver Pre-Qualified Leads to Sales « Loopfuse.
Next, you need to set up your lead scoring rules. With several lead scoring rules set up, you want to make it easy to identify the top prospects. Lead Scoring: Deliver Pre-Qualified Leads to Sales October 15th, 2010 by Cindy Ryan I recently attended the Atlanta Salesforce User Group where Loopfuse was sponsoring and one of my founders, Roy Russo , was speaking. LoopFuse ,Inc.
| | PAUL GILLIN
JUNE 24, 2010 How to Calculate Social Marketing ROI
These numbers are impressive, but in our experience, they’re more the exception than the rule. EMC is a premium-priced provider whose philosophy is to always go the extra mile to take care of the customer. That’s what Pitney Bowes did when a 2007 Postal Service rate increase prompted 430,000 calls from customers. My biggest concern is that these ideas are overly simplistic.
| || || || |
- thinkAnalytics Helps Marketers Optimize Customer Treatments
Indeed, the briefing slides the company showed me in mid-2009 were nearly identical its slides from 2007
. This approach uses an “Intelligent Enterprise Server” to connect company touchpoints and data sources to thinkAnalytics’ data mining, recommendations and business rules
engines. But while the server may be the technical hub of the system, its heart is the analytic components: data mining, recommendations and rules
for thinkAnalytics real-time components depends on the nature of the application. Too bad more people don't use it. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Content Curation Grows Up, Original Content Still Key
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
of marketing have changed. Rohit positioned that, as more corporations and individuals create content, the role of the content curator is needed. Rohit describes this position as: Someone whose job it is not to create more content , but to make sense of all the content that others are creating. To find the best and most relevant content and bring it forward. As we fast forward to 2011, content curation techniques are now a key part of content marketing itself. Actually, its always been an important part, but we are just now defining it as content curation. Good stuff man. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Alterian Pushes Into Social Media Management with Techrigy Acquisition
| THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
), email (Dynamics Direct, 2006), marketing resource management (Nvigorate, 2006), and hosted analytics services (MarkIT, 2005). The search interface allows advanced logic, complete with Boolean statements, local and global exclusions, and rules
to assign the articles to categories for later analysis. Current pricing
for Techrigy starts at $600 per month for 20,000 stored search results. Of course, pricing
could change under the new ownership. Others are sure to follow. m not even totally surprised that Alterian was the first to jump into this pool. Sparingly. MORE >>
- Active Conversion Offers Strong Lead Management and Leaves Out the Rest
This keeps down the cost of ActiveConversion’s operations and therefore its prices
, although of course marketers will have to pay someone else for their emails. This is vastly simpler than lead scoring and transmission rules
in most demand generation systems, but Active Conversion says its clients don't want anything more. Active Conversion is offered as a service with prices
based primarily on Web traffic. The system was released in 2007
and is currently installed on nearly 200 Web sites, spread among a smaller number of clients. Registration is no longer required.) MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Insights from Eloqua's IPO Registration Statement
| MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011
Hopefully it's accurate -- I think that SEC rules
prevent them from commenting if it's not. Eloqua doesn’t offer an explanation, but my guess is heavy competition forced them to reduce prices
during this period. The reason seems to be a substantial upgrading of Eloqua’s infrastructure in recent years, perhaps combined with competitive pressures that have prevented it from raising prices
as it serves larger clients. m not aware of a rule
against Eloqua reporting it, although I’ve never researched that point. My analysis is below. Eloqua’s was no exception. MORE >>
- Pitney Bowes Interaction Optimizer and Dialogue Offer Unified Inbound/Outbound Marketing Campaigns CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- Beanstalk Data Adds Service to the Marketing Automation Recipe CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- Webinar: CRM Integration - Exploring the flexibility of options. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Nurturing your prospects with automated leadflows LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- VisualIQ Measures Marketing Impacts Across All Channels CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- Conversen Simplifies Complex Messages Through Multi-Channel Dynamic Content CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2010
- 6 Lessons for Spreading Ideas from TED HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
- Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- Jumping Over a Mountain | chrisbrogan.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- better time management with smart calendars THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
- Startups: “Atlanta is Hosed” « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog. LOOPFUSE | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2007
- Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Online Lead Generation and Management Strategies that Get Results B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2007
- Smart Marketing: Small Business Marketing Rules of Thumb SMART MARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2007
- Smart Marketing: Small business pricing; The metrics behind Radioheads marketing move SMART MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2007
- Smart Marketing: Small Business Marketing: More Rules of Thumb SMART MARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2007
- Smart Marketing: Search Engine Marketing; Check out Search Engine Standard magazine SMART MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2007
- Less Leads Can Be Excellent - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2007
- B2B Websites Not Effective - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2006
- Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2007
- SalesFusion Combines Online and Offline Marketing with CRM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- Sterling Commerce Focuses Retailers on Total Customer Experience CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2007
- Uses of Lifetime Value - Part 1 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2007
- Uses of Lifetime Value - Part 2: Component Analysis CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2007
- Uses of Lifetime Value - Part 4: Optimization and What-If Modeling CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2007
- Are Multi-Variate Testing Systems Under-Priced? CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2007
- Acxiom Digital Buys Kefta for Web Page Personalization CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2007
- I Want My LTV Shirt! CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2007
- Tableau Software Makes Good Visualization Easy CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2007
- BridgeTrack Integrates Some Online Channels CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2007
- Low Cost CDI from Infosolve, Pentaho and StrikeIron CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2007
- Eventricity Lets Banks Buy, Not Build, Event-Based Marketing Systems CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2007
- Pardot Offers Refined Demand Generation at a Small Business Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007
- Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on SEM WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2008
- Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on SEO (Part 2) WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2008
- Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on Strategy and Branding WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2008
- 50 Habits of a Highly Effective Blogger " EdithYeung.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.