| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
JULY 30, 2007 Viral Marketing for B2B Lead Generation, Part 1: Viral Media
Viral marketing campaigns can be effective for B2B marketersâ€”but they aren't easy to pull off. The next three posts here will offer some ideas about programs, promotion, and pitfalls to avoid that may help in developing successful B2B viral marketing campaigns, based both on my own experience and research by MarketingSherpa. Themed variations of common game types (e.g.,
| | WEBBIQUITY
JULY 19, 2010 B2B Marketplaces: A New Breed Takes On an Old Problem
Since the early days of the Internet, b2b purchasing has seemed like an area ripe for the efficiency and transparency improvements the web could bring. The theory has been that b2b buying processes are labor-intensive and inefficient, with heavy reliance on phone calls, emails and even face to face meetings. As a result, the dramatic forecasts for b2b ecommerce revenue growth from Gartner and other analyst groups never materialized. The company was acquired by an Italian cement maker in 2007 for $15 million. Approved vendors receive qualified leads for a fee.
| || || |
| | PAUL GILLIN
JUNE 24, 2010 How to Calculate Social Marketing ROI
whose blog-driven search strategy yielded a six-fold increase in leads in just one quarter, and Clickable , whose Gurus drove a 400% one-year growth in billings. ROI analysis enforces rigor that leads to better decisions. That’s what Pitney Bowes did when a 2007 Postal Service rate increase prompted 430,000 calls from customers. Leads. Lead value. EMC Corp. 1900%.
| | EB2BLEADS
AUGUST 9, 2011 8 Ways NOT To Promote Your Website Online
Successful SEO services recommend avoiding certain tactics that lower rank, and in some cases lead to a ban. Called portal, doorway, or bridge pages, this technique uses 301 or 302 redirection headers to send browsers to another page without the user's consent. Trying to cheat ever-changing search algorithms leads to trouble. This is a guest post from Michael Tomlinson on SEO.
| | E-STORM
DECEMBER 21, 2010 Navigating the 2011 Display Advertising Landscape | e-storm.
| | TOM PISELLO
OCTOBER 11, 2010 Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Marketing Hierarchy of Needs: Achieving.
Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy This blog is dedicated to the strategies and tools used by solution providers to better prove and improve the value of B2B solutions to frugal buyers. For example, we see many firms that have neglected lead handling operations, launching marketing campaigns, but not having an adequate back end system to centrally capture and nurture the leads to close.
| || || || |
E-STORM The Cyber Ask: Take Your End-of-Year Giving to the Next Level | e.
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
Use your organization’s 2010 accomplishments to create daily slices of news to share with your donor network through Facebook, Twitter and your other social media portals
E-STORM Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm.
| MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
Digital Year in Review report says trends in 2010 reflected a shift in engagement away from traditional portals
(like Yahoo! and Google sites) toward online leisure activities like social media and entertainment with Facebook taking the lead
E-STORM Quick Debrief on the EDU Research Group 2010 Conference
| MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
Tracy Baldwin from American InterContinental University measured ROI through GPA increases and student retention when discussing the results from their student portal
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Strategic Guy: Three Phases of Social Media Maturation
| THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2009
Regardless of the reason, the social media champion correctly concludes that how companies position, brand, promote and identify leads
has shifted. Is there an appropriate way to cross this last mile to identify members of our engaged community as sales leads
, potential partners or new hires? Thought leadership-based lead
generation tactics -- such as educational Webinars -- combined with good old fashioned sales outreach must be defined and put in place. Axel - thanks for the comment and raising the issue of social media as a channel for lead
generation and sales support. MORE >>
THE ROI GUY Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: The IT Hierarchy of Needs: Categorizing.
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2005
Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy This blog is dedicated to the strategies and tools used by solution providers to better prove and improve the value of B2B
solutions to frugal buyers - using diagnostic assessments, interactive white papers, ROI calculators and TCO comparisons. Projects include business intelligence, scorecards, dashboards and portals
, and data warehouse. Following such generalized advice can lead
to spending misallocation and competitive disaster. Predictions for 2011: The End of B2B
Sales & Marke. B2B
Companies are Really Content Companies, But is. MORE >>
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: The One Piece Of Advice You Cant Generate Leads Without B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2007
- Lead Generation for The Complex Sale - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2006
- How Superior Are Your Customers Experiences? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2007
- Mass Customization for Channel Sales - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2007
- The Cost of Doing Nothing - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
- The One Piece Of Advice You Can’t Generate Leads Without - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2007
- CRM Effectiveness Improves with Experience - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 2006
- Revamping Your B2B Website - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2007
- Top Internet Advertising Networks WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JANUARY 29, 2007
- Web Conferencing Services Reviewed, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2007
- Executive-Level Web Analytics WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2007
- Executive-Level Web Analytics, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2007
- Book Review: Made to Stick WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2007
- New Blog, Old Tool WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2007
- Insight24 - YouTube for B2B Podcasts and Video? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2007
- Three Excellent Web 2.0 Resources WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2007
- 4 Ways to Improve Email Deliverability WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2007
- WMC Interviews: Alan Douglas WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2007
- Book Review: The Black Swan WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2007
- Two Online B2C Campaigns Worth Checking Out WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2007
- B2B IT and Social Media 1: The Buyer Perspective WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2007
- Another New Report on Webcasting Benchmarks WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2007
- TechTarget Acquires KnowledgeStorm: The Impact on B2B Lead Generation WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2007
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.