| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LOOPFUSE
FEBRUARY 24, 2010 Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 1: Defining the.
Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 1: Defining the Market February 24th, 2010 by Sean Dwyer Without question, Laura Ramos of Forrester Research ( blog ) is an expert in the marketing automation space with a specific focus on the best practices in lead management. While I did not actually meet Laura in person until late 2009, I have certainly known that she is a thought leader in the industry. Ramos: As part of Forrester’s research team that serves the marketing professional, I agree that the term Marketing Automation is bandied about ambiguously.
| || |
| || || |
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
AUGUST 14, 2011 Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
After interviewing nearly 40 experts and working with Charlene Li and a bit of help from myself, she’s found six distinct use cases (see compass below) on how companies are measuring using these new toolsets. Why are social analytics so important? This is a new medium, and proof over re allocation of investment is key. The more you share it, the easier it is for us to produce more. Wowza!
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 Hard Data to Justify Your Marketing Automation Investment
It includes five pages of properly sourced industry statistics from Aberdeen , Forrester , Gartner and SiriusDecisions. The Heart of Growing Conversion Rates," 2008): Best in Class Average % higher Inquires to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) nearly 10% 3.9% Eloqua “ The Business Case for Integrated Demand Generation ” offers data from Forrester, CSO Insights and several Eloqua clients. Summary: So you want some hard numbers to prove the value of marketing automation? Here's a bunch. If anyone else cares to expand on this list, even better. Statistics include: • 16.5%
| | E-STORM
DECEMBER 7, 2009 Top 10 Resources for Multichannel (aka Cross Channel) Analytics.
Cross-Channel Attribution Model On Track To Replace The Last Click – from TV Week & Forrester Key takeaways: Technology leaders are emerging from the pack, namely: Atlas , ClearSaleing , Coremetrics , Theorem , TruEffect , Visual IQ , and [x+1] Between 5% and 10% of marketers think about deploying attribution management across multiple media Attribution is taking hold most quickly in the search industry, supported by companies, such as 360i and Range Online Media 3. Big caveat! lot of the resources below do not take in consideration offline media, which is obviously a big flaw.
| | LOOPFUSE
JUNE 30, 2010 Why Free? Why Now?
Zenith Optimedia reports in their Advertising Expenditure Forecasts that online advertising spend has doubled in the past 4 years and Forrester’s data indicates that it will likely double again in the next 4-5 years. Why Free? Why Now? The decision to take LoopFuse freemium was made almost a year ago and we have spent much of that time preparing for this launch. Why Now? Why Free?
| || || || |
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING The State of the Blogosphere 2010
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
and 2010, we saw microblogs and tumblelogs such as Posterous and Tumblr gain in prominence and universality. Forrester
estimates that 70% of social media users are simply consumers, those who search and consume the content available today…but never say anything in public about it. Personally, I believe the answer lies in the nature of circumstances. If drinking from the glass, it is then half empty. If pouring, it is half full. With the rise of Twitter, Posterous, Tumblr and other forms of micromedia, many believed that the glass was half empty. The weapon of choice? MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for.
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for Marketers February 22nd, 2010 by Sean Dwyer And to summarize from my original post in January : The rules of engagement are changing, but the rules of marketing accountability are changing more quickly. Measurement and analytics bring job security to the marketing function; particularly when traditional antiquated thinking and manual systems are failing to deliver a competitive advantage in any economy. The question every marketer should be asking is “How do I maximize my value to the organization?” LoopFuse ,Inc. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE The Value in Free Marketing Automation
| TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010
The Value to Marketers While most in the industry often reference a Forrester
report claiming 5% penetration in the Marketing Automation sector, the unusual thing is that no one seems to wonder (publicly) why the rate of growth isn’t much higher given the value Marketing Automation provides. The Value in Free Marketing Automation July 6th, 2010 by Roy Russo End the Status Quo in Marketing Automation Last week marked a dramatic turning-point for us at LoopFuse and the general Marketing Automation sector, with the unveiling of our Free Marketing Automation offering, FreeView. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. The Techcrunch acquisition dispels those myths 2 days ago « People on the Move in the Social Business Industry: Sept 21, 2010 Upcoming Research Teaser: What do Employers Want in a Corporate Social Media Strategist? Managing these multiple login systems from all these social networks is cumbersome due to changing APIs, protocols. Expect more now. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
| MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
5% of Americans had heard of Twitter in 2008
; that figure rose to 87% last year. Email open rates continue to decline from 14% in the second half of 2007
to just 11.2% You’ll learn from this fascinating infographic that Forrester
Research estimates that $716 million was spent on social media marketing in 2010, and the figure will reach $3.1 54% of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) were using social media to promote their businesses as of September 2010, double the number using these sites in December 2009
. last year (2009
). And much more. Adam T. MORE >>
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IT Budgets into 2011 - Robbing Peter to. TOM PISELLO | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IDC: Tech Marketing Budgets Up, But Lag. TOM PISELLO | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Navigating the 2011 Display Advertising Landscape | e-storm. E-STORM | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- Why 'Likes' and 'Follows' Don't Matter in Social Commerce | e. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Gartner reduces IT Spending Outlook for. TOM PISELLO | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- American Business Media - Research & Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009
- How does Time affect Marketing Accountability? MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- Tech Media Publishers looking more Like Interactive Marketing. TOM PISELLO | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Value Selling Tools and the Buying Lifecycle THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- B2B Social Media Goes Beyond Marcom in Small to Mid-size Companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: How TCO is a common sense sales and. THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IT Budgets into 2011 - Robbing Peter to. THE ROI GUY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- The IT Innovation Dilemma Grows TOM PISELLO | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Easy gets Easier with the SalesForce.com Wizard LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- Easy gets Easier with the SalesForce.com Wizard LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 1: Defining the. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Loopfuse Welcomes Marcus Tewksbury! LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- Loopfuse Welcomes Marcus Tewksbury! LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- Oracle acquires a million lines of code LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- Trade Show engagement is critical for marketers - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2008
- Is Your Corporate Blog Boring? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, JULY 5, 2008
- Proof Customer Experience Impacts Your Business - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2008
- Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.