| || |
| | BUYEROLOGY
FEBRUARY 16, 2012 Slow Death of the Funnel: Why Buyer Choice Matters to Revenue
IT Buying Process © All rights reserved by Kenny Madden. This is part 1 of a limited series on why buyer choice modeling is the new view B2B Business must adopt to improve revenue performance and develop long lasting relationships with buyers. . B2B marketing and sales is still predominantly tethered to traditional ideas, approaches, and systems that are being dragged into the modern era.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
FEBRUARY 12, 2012 Why Marketing Content Needs a Point of View
B2B marketing content is most useful when it serves as proof that you understand your target markets and actually know how to do what your company promises via it's products and services. Essentially, marketing content — and the experiences it creates — serves as a test drive of what it could be like to be your customer. Point of view is the perspective through which readers will experience your content (or story). For B2B content, the best way to explain this is that if your content is company focused, the perspective they experience will be you talking about yourself. You need to do this.
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
FEBRUARY 13, 2012 The Secret History of Pinterest — REVEALED!
Do you feel like you woke up a week ago and Pinterest had taken over the world? I read on Twitter (so it is true, of course) that Pinterest is now bigger than Google, will be running for President of the United States, and is recording an album of Justin Bieber cover songs. The meteoric success of Pinterest has shocked everyone. Except me. have it all figured out. But then something happened.
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 14, 2012 Don’t Ignore Message Boards in Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
The problem with most social media marketing agencies is that we’re fickle. We tend to keep rushing into the future, adopting anything and everything hot and new and throwing the way the rest. When it comes to online forums, I believe the baby has been thrown away with the bath water. But isn’t any kind of money good? How do I know this? but is well worth it.
| || || || |
AD YOUR COMMENT HERE Social Media Week NYC: Top Trends that will Shape Social in 2012 #SMWJWT #SMWNYC [Summary]
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
Ann Mack , Director of Trendspotting for JWT, shares details on some of the key trends that brands will need to understand in the years ahead. By outlining changes in the global zeitgeist, Ann will explore what’s driving them and detail how they’re beginning to play out both in society and in social media. This presentation hopes to inspire you to consider how to convert these shifts into compelling opportunities. summary of tweets: Conferences & Events 2012 trends Ann Mack JWT social media Social Media Week MORE >>
MARKETING INTERACTIONS Does Your B2B Marketing Content Address Cause?
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
How deep does your marketing content dive into the problems and priorities your B2B prospects are facing? In B2B marketing, we talk a lot about addressing problems, but quite often we don't talk about what that really means or how to truly help our prospects solve the systemic issues that cause the problems in the first place. This post is inspired by the following point in a list of reasons about why managers struggle on Leadership Now blog. This is reason #9: They Fix Problems, Not Causes. How often do you think about why a problem exists for your prospects? MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR The Goal of Marketing – Trust
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
We can talk about integrated marketing, social media and content marketing till the cows come home. It doesn’t mean a hill of beans. What marketing is really all about, boiled down to its very essence is this: Earn the Trust of Prospective Buyers. That’s right – it’s all about trust. believe when we embrace the need to earn trust, we can re-think how we do marketing in the first place. Here are our four keys to earning trust. Need for deep understanding. CMO.com just published a survey which shows that buyers want companies to understand them – do research rather than advertising. want ME-mail.” MORE >>
TOMORROW PEOPLE Why Your Prospects Love Inbound Marketing
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
Your prospects love inbound marketing. But they don’t know it yet. This is because inbound marketing gives both you and your customers a great deal more than a conventional marketing strategy. Here are just some of the reasons that your customers – and your prospects – love inbound marketing: Your prospects want to be wooed. No-one likes the hard sell. Yet many companies still rely solely on telemarketing or other hard line approaches to win new business. Inbound marketing allows you to woo customers at their own pace and meet them exactly where they are in their buying cycle. MORE >>
PAUL GILLIN The Value of Tweeting Events
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
A list of tips for building a quality business Twitter following that I recently contributed to The CMO Site mentioned the value of being the eyes and ears of your followers. When you attend a conference, play reporter and tell your followers what you’re witnessing,” I advised. An experience from this morning demonstrates the value of what amounts to sharing notes you would probably take anyway. attended a nearby Social Media Breakfast on the subject of content marketing, featuring several respected speakers. Within an hour after the event had ended I had 26 new followers. SMB26”. 96HPO. MORE >>
- Don't Ask Community Managers To Be Strategists LEADER NETWORKS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
- How to Balance the Content Marketing Equation IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Lead Generation is Crippling Demand Generation DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Manufacturers Use Evaluation Kits for Effective Lead Nurturing INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012
- 11 LinkedIn Marketing Gems You're Missing Out On HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- How to Spark a Romance Between Sales and Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- Touchpoint Attribution – 3 Perils One Must Overcome in This Valiant Quest. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- The Coming Death of Self-Publishing B2B MEMES | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- How to Master the Design of Compelling Calls-to-Action HUBSPOT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
- As The World Churns For CMO’s BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012
- Corporate Websites for Demand Generation: B2B Discussion Highlights DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- The History of Content Marketing – How Brands Have Become Storytellers [Part 1] JUNTA 42 | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- 7 Rookie Social Media Mistakes From Big Brands HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- 10 Reasons NOT to Talk to Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- Unbounce + LoopFuse = Landing Page Awesomeness LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- 6 Compelling Reasons You Should Use Pinterest for Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- Does Your Company Blog for Fun, Fame, or Fortune? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- 5 Worst Trade Show Blunders BUNGALO | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- 9 Ways to Make Your Marketing Analytics Actionable HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- SnapTags vs QR Codes PUZZLE MARKETER | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- Three Tips to Get Manufacturers Started with Social Media SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
- All’s Fair in Love and Lead Generation INBOUND SALES NETWORK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- The 17 R's of Savvy Mobile Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC] HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- The Future of Content Marketing – 6 Differences Between Good and Great [Part 2] JUNTA 42 | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- Is Inbound Marketing is to expensive for YOU too? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- 25 TEDTalk Quotes to Inspire You HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- Motivation - Profits vs Score INBOUND SALES NETWORK | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- Inviting IT to the Sales & Marketing Table B2B MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Web – I don’t care how you get here, but get here if you can! DIGITAL VOICES | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- How to Map Lead Nurturing Content to Each Stage in the Sales Cycle HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Eight Shortcuts to More Successful Sales & Marketing Collaboration VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- 5 Lead Conversion Tips That Work for Any Marketing Program IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
- Case Studies: Ask Short, Clear Questions WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- How to Get Optimal Results from Twitter FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Is your B2B marketing missing a secret ingredient? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- B2B Magazine Digital Strategies Netmarketing Recap – San Francisco MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- 4 Tips for Getting Users to Scroll Below the Fold on Your Page SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- The New Online Video Landscape (and How to Take Advantage of it) ENGAGE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- B2B Social Media Should Amplify Traditional Marketing, Not Replace It SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Our Home Page Work-Over at Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- How to Use Social Media for Personal Branding NNC SERVICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.