| || |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
MAY 20, 2013 Digital Marketing: How to craft a value proposition in 5 simple steps
'Tweet This week, I’ve joined marketers from around the world in Athens Americana – Boston, Mass. for MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments Optimization Summit 2013. I want to take the theory that we have put in place so far, and bring it down to a ground floor level of application,” Austin said. What is a value proposition? and write down you answer. We give XX% off for new clients.”.
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MAY 19, 2013 Influence marketing: What’s next?
'One of the things I took away from the recent SXSW conference is the frenzied search going on to find new ground for our marketing messages. The media landscape is a mess. TV, radio, and newspaper advertising are in a freefall. Online ad click-though rates are dropping. Nobody is quite sure how to master “native advertising” that cleverly embeds ad messages in content. Celebrity.
| | BIZNOLOGY
MAY 21, 2013 Asking is essential in social media marketing
'I know I promised a comprehensive HOWTO in last week’s blog post, Your social campaign needs 1000x followers but I was spending time with NPR over the weekend, as heard through WAMU 88.5FM here in DC, and TED Radio Hour came on, titled “Giving It Away” so I had to discuss this instead this week. What And it is intimate even in situations you may not appreciate or even realize.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
MAY 18, 2013 B2B Content Marketing: Thoughtful or Rote Activity?
'I recently read a post written by Brian Carroll of MECLABS. An excerpt caught my attention as this is a problem I see often. He was discussing a finding in Marketing Sherpa's 2013 Email Marketing Benchmark Report that found only 15% of marketers reported they have dedicated resources to produce content for each stage of the buying process. where to begin. Sound familiar?
| || || || |
- Silverpop Announces Universal Behaviors to Provide Better Cross Channel Customer Experience
'At their annual Amplify conference last week, Silverpop unveiled the culmination of a two year project that conveniently matches the Customer Data Platform (CDP) concept I’ve been describing for the past month. While the timing is just coincidental, Silverpop’s Universal Behaviors provide more evidence that a new breed of system is emerging. Silverpop’s new features load customer behaviors from all sources into a central database, match identities to create a unified customer view, and make the resulting information available for real-time, automated interactions across all channels. MORE >>
- Leadership and Teamwork – Pull the Oars …
'Leadership and Teamwork – Pull the Oars … Count the Beats. Another guest blog today, from Patti Grimm. Great message on working together for everyone’s benefit. Analogies and stories are powerful ways to communicate a message which people remember. A lot of business writers, professors and business consultants use a number of different analogies to illustrate the value and power of working in High Performance Teams in order to deliver sustainable business results. The challenge with these analogies is people can be a massive or passive rider on a bus. Leadership Management MORE >>
WRITTENT 11 Blogging Experts’ Secrets on How to Get More Subscribers
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
'Why do some blogs have thousands of readers daily, while others struggle to break a dozen page views for each new article? The difference is often in the social media and marketing efforts used to promote content. decade ago, simply blogging well and often was all it took for word to spread. Now, a content creator’s biggest challenge is gaining the attention necessary to get more subscribers. Based on the experience of some of the world’s sharpest blog marketers, we’ve curated some brilliant advice to help you triple your subscriber count: 1. Blog More. Pamela Vaughan, @Pamelump. Offer Value. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR 10 Things Your CEO Needs to Know Now about B2B Demand Generation
| MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
'10 Things Your CEO Needs to Know Now about B2B Demand Generation. love salespeople. Are you one? feel for your suffering and want to help you. But to help you, you have to help me set proper expectations with your company’s leaders. That’s the theme of this post. Why do I feel for struggling salespeople? First and foremost, I carried a bag for over two decades, so I know how your feel. carried a quota. was you. Recent experience bears it out too. What can I do? My prospects are hiding under rocks! ” He begged me for advice, which I gave for free. There ain’t no magic. MORE >>
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING When Marketing Automation Is the Wrong Solution
| TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
'You wouldn’t jump in your car to go from the living room to the kitchen or pull out the chainsaw to cut a stick of butter. Just because it is a more more powerful solution doesn’t mean it is necessary or advisable. Marketing automation is quickly becoming like the self-driving car for B2B marketing. Led by Eloqua (now part of Oracle) and Marketo (with a very successful IPO last week), today marketing automation companies are collectively worth billions. But like the self-driving car, just because you can doesn’t mean you should. When Marketing Automation Is Unnecessary. MORE >>
- Why B2B Marketers Are P **g Off Their Buyers ANNUITAS GROUP | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Weekend Summary of Highlights from the Fearless Competitor blog FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- With Big Bets Being Made, Will Anyone Create a Marketing Technopoly? [Infographic] CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Google’s Big Secret: What Search Engine Marketing Will Look Like Next Year BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Marketing Rant: Answer Your Phone! BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- How to Turn a White Paper into a Content Marketing Machine FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Inside Sales Managers: Are You Like Your Best Boss? SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 10 Crazy Stats About Content Marketing BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Meet @Hubspot Social Media Scientist @danzarrella LIVE On Marketing Made Simple TV this week! FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 50% Of Sales Forecasts Are Undermined By Missing Information BUYER INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Are People Stealing Your Content? How (and When) to Fight Back [SlideShare] HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Encore: Insights from @TheCMOClub Innovation Summit – @MargaretMolloy on Marketing Made Simple TV FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
- Landing Page Optimization: 4 Things From Last Week's Webinar BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Your Designers Are Not Artists, and You Need to Stop Thinking That Way HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Joint Forrester, ITSMA, and VisionEdge Marketing Survey Finds Marketers are Operationally Proficient but Strategically Stalled FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Why Tweeting isn’t enough – How to grow your Twitter Following in 5 East Steps B2B WEB STRATEGY | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- The Ultimate Resource for 2013 Inbound Marketing Stats and Charts [SlideShare] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- What Makes REAL Buyer Personas? Beware of Pretenders developing Buyer Personas FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Are You a Content Thief and Don’t Know It? VERTICAL RESPONSE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Why P&G Can't Blame 6,250 Layoffs on Facebook HUBSPOT | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Twitter Introduces Lead Generation 'Cards' to Collect Leads From Tweets HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Beyond Lead Generation: How to Use Content for Sales Enablement, Lead Nurturing and Retention MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- How to Get 58% of Your Revenue Via LinkedIn Groups JILL KONRATH'S FRESH SALES STRATEGIES BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- The Power of Surprise as a Marketing Tool VERTICAL RESPONSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Content marketing is dead CONTENT MARKETING EXPERIENCE | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Is Google+ Part of Your YouTube Marketing Strategy? BRN.SK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- 10 Quotes on Why the iPad Works as a B2B Selling Tool BRN.SK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- 16 Remarkable Web Analytics Guides, Tips and Techniques WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 5 creative lessons I’ve learned from my enemy GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Marketing And The Internet Of Things B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Are businesses failing to find an ROI in social media? Another view. GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Penguin 2.0 Rolls Out This Summer: Please Calm Down BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- The Market Research Nuggets Most Companies Ignore (at their peril): Comments In Online Communities LEADER NETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- How To Predict Conversion Rates From Lead to Close With an ‘Exit Criteria’ IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Sales Training Data: Asking for the Business Makes a Sale 4.4x More Likely BLOG MY CALLS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- Find Out How Your Efforts Stack Up with the Modern Marketer Scorecard IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Marketing Communications Managers Must Know the Sales Quotas! VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- Why Your Employees Shouldn't Be Scared of Call Recording BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Carving a path through leadership “hell” with Mitch Joel GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- How to Ensure a Successful Inside Sales ‘Nurturing’ Campaign SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- How ITSMA is Leveraging Marketing Made Simple TV to promote their offerings FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.