| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 Thesis vs Genesis – Comparing Premium WordPress Themes
Over the Labor Day weekend, I had the pleasure of working on my first website using the Genesis Framework from StudioPress. say pleasure because it happened to be my husband’s new photography site, and it was the first theme he’s chosen that didn’t lead me to using a string of obscenities that might actually shock people who regularly watch HBO. Thesis vs Genesis. Enjoy! Pricing.
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 9, 2011 How Social Media Overtook Legacy Media
How Social Media Overtook Legacy Media. On September 3rd, 1786, a man from Peter’s Creek, Pennsylvania wrote to his local newspaper, commenting that “I see by your last paper that you have not been crammed with news. The Pittsburgh Gazette had been printing the news since July 29th of that same year, but Gilbert Gichen was the first to have his comments on the newspaper published for other readers to see. In the New Media era (social media, blogging, online journalism), Gilbert Gichen’s contribution seems somewhat trivial. How the Switch to New Media Impacted Business.
| || || |
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 7, 2011 10 Ways to Use Foursquare
Check-in applications like Foursquare are helpful to businesses because they can see who some of their customers are and can reward loyalty. In this slideshow, we see 10 different ways that Foursquare can be used to help your business. Top 10 Ways Marketers can Use Foursquare from OMS 2011. View more presentations from Mike Lewis. Marketing Mobile
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 28, 2011 Making the Case for Social Media
Trying to make the case for social media for your business or organization? Shift Communications has some great tips for talking points to put it all into perspective (warning: the second video in this presentation has swear words and may not be safe for work — but can be skipped. It’s a video from a consumer upset with Sony and their data breach for the Playstation Network).
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 3, 2011 Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of September 4, 2011
Here are the top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of September 4, 2011… Three Time-Management Mistakes to Avoid When Going Social (Marketing Profs). The Social Network Paradox (Tech Crunch). New Social Media Analytics Tool Compares Engagement Across Competitor Profiles (Mashable!). How To Use A Personal Facebook Profile For Business (All Facebook).
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 20, 2011 The No BS Guide to Social Media Monitoring & Measurement
Jason Falls has some great tips on social media monitoring & measurement (and the difference between them) in this presentation. Very similar to my own thinking on the subject. No BS Monitoring and Measurement. View more presentations from Jason Falls. Analytics Social Media Social Networks
| || || || |
SAZBEAN How People React to Changes In Social Media; the Five Stages
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
There’s been a lot of kafuffle (yes, kafuffle) about Facebook’s new changes that rolled in this week. At least on my own news feed, there was a lot of hostility on view and many complained about how Facebook has been ruined and that it’ll never be the same again. This happens all the time any sort of change is made, I’m not entirely sure why everyone is so resistant to it but it’s reached the point where this reaction is as routine as the changes that occur with any social media site. Denial. reaction. – How People React to Changes In Social Media; the Five Stages. News & Notes MORE >>
SAZBEAN Leading Experts Share Strategies on How to Grow a Business
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2011
Learn how to grow a business, leverage opportunities and increase profits from leading experts at The Business Growth Summit , a free, online event, September 12 through September 23. Register free! Sarah is proud to be included among experts like Chris Brogan, Mitch Joel, Guy Kawasaki, Peter Kim and more. Join dozens of today’s most influential business minds as they share tips and strategies, via on-demand video, to help you grow your business. Each speaker will share their thoughts via a 5-15 minute video. Register today ! Home Featured News & Notes Strategy MORE >>
SAZBEAN Digging in the Cache – O RLY?
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011
Just like anything on the Internets, the response “O RLY?” ” has it’s roots in hardcore geek culture. The photo of a surprised looking owl with the words “O RLY?” ” added was originally used in the Something Awful forums as a response to anything that may have been found boring, doubtful or unimpressive. The correct response to “O RLY?” ” is “YA RLY” with a picture of a brown owl looking stern, and then “NO WAI!” ” with another owl looking amazed. source: Know Your Meme. Digging in the Cache MORE >>
SAZBEAN How the Power of One Can Take Your Blog to Many
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
Changing the world, one person at a time. first heard this expression back in the eighties as the tagline for Apple Computers. Since then, it’s been borrowed my thousands of causes and brands. It’s that good. But still, people are appealing to market segments, stakeholders and other big-box groups. Bloggers are often advised to know their niches. Though smaller, a niche is still an impersonal group. Flip your model. If you’re not getting the results you deserve, try flipping your relationship model from many to one. After all, that’s how you make friends. News & Notes MORE >>
SAZBEAN Social Media May Already Be Sending Traffic
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
Think using social media may be a waste of time for your organization? Well, what if it’s already sending you traffic and you’re not doing anything to capitalize on it? Even if it’s just a little traffic, it may be worth exploring (whatever traffic you’re getting without effort can only be improved). Whatever the size of your organization, there are likely to be mentions online (reviews, recommendations, shares, mentions, etc.), so it’s probably worthwhile to see what’s being said. Social Media Traffic. Converting Traffic. photo by epSos.de, on Flickr ). MORE >>
- Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of September 18, 2011 SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2011
- Leverage social media, beat your B2B’s competition SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- How Social Media Affects Content Relevance in Search SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- Hard Learned Lessons about Advertising and Small Business SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- Let Shakespeare Add Poetry to Your Content Marketing SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- You’re Looking at Social Media Marketing Wrong — 5 Examples SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Best Ways to Market Locally: Facebook vs Foursquare vs Groupon SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- Principles of Effective Blog Design SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011
- Three Ways to Maximize Return on Your Investment in Social Media SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011
- SEO – Its Real Value to Small Business Owners SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
- Search Wars? Just Wait For The Social Wars. SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
- Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of September 11, 2011 SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
- 3 ways to build social commerce on your site SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- Are You a Media Company or a Technology Company? SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
- A Practical Strategy to Increase the Value of Your Blog SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
- Increase Your Company’s Productivity With Social Media SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
- Interview with BSC Designer SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Company’s Social Media Architecture SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
- The Future of Websites SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011
- Help Yourself to Help Your Clients SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
- What’s Missing in Your Content Marketing Approach? SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
- 7 Best Practices for Improving Your Website’s Usability SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011
- Is Your Social Business Prepared? Readiness Levels Vary Amongst Organizations. SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.