| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
OCTOBER 24, 2011 How to Improve Your Marketing Automation ROI
Effective B2B marketing processes plus automation yield outsized returns. recent research study by Sirius Decisions (sponsored by Marketo), Calculating the Return on Marketing Automation , shares a framework for establishing a return on marketing automation, and discusses why the purchase of a Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) alone - without the proper processes and skills wrapped around it - will likely produce disappointing results. The magic lies in realizing higher conversion rates throughout the Sales cycle. It’s not about generating more leads; it’s about identifying the right leads.
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JULY 26, 2011 B2B telemarketing: An interview with Michael Brown
Ask before telling and learn before selling. Michael Brown is our “Business to Business By Phone Expert”. When it comes to using the phone to generate, nurture and qualify leads, there’s nobody better than Michael. With all the developments lately in B2B marketing, telemarketing still has a prominent position and I want to highlight that. Mac: Michael – tell me what you’ve been up to. Well put.
| || || |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JUNE 17, 2011 B2B marketing automation: An interview with Will Schnabel
This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to B2B lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. Marketing automation has become a growing issue for B2B marketers as they strive to maximize lead generation efforts and provide personalized touch points for all prospects. Can you tell us about those? That is a clever feature.
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
JULY 14, 2011 Bridging the Content Chasm for B-to-B marketing automation and lead generation
There’s a new marketing term that I’m hearing more and more often - “the Content Chasm”. It refers to the ascendance of content marketing (especially in B-to-B), and the differential between the current inventory of quality content that most B-to-B companies have, and the amount they need to have to market effectively. Segmented, well-targeted and relevant communications get much better results.
| || | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
MAY 18, 2011 Measuring and Managing Marketing ROI: An interview with Jim Lenskold
This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to B2B lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. My guest today is Jim Lenskold , President, Lenskold Group , a consulting firm specializing in measuring and managing marketing ROI and author of the award-winning book ‘Marketing ROI’. Am I right? B2B marketing ROI
| || || || |
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS Near Boston or New York City? Get up to speed on BtoB marketing automation on your way to work
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, 2011
To quickly get up to speed on BtoB marketing automation and the benefits it may bring your company—and to learn about some fast, easy and affordable ways to put it to work—please join us for this Executive Breakfast Briefing: What BtoB marketing Automation is all about, and why you should care. January 26, 2010 - Boston/Waltham. 00 am to 10:00 am. Westin Waltham Boston. Exit 27A off Interstate 95/Route 128). Learn more or register here. Can’t make it? Be notified about future events. January 27, 2011 - New York City. 00 to 10:00 am. Fashion 26 Hotel. 152 West 26th St (at Seventh Ave). MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS B2B lead qualification and scoring
| MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
The growth of the Internet has changed B2B buyer activity. Buyers don’t wait for a sales person to call them anymore. They get most of their education on the web. As B2B buyers increasingly use online channels to do their research, Marketing meets prospects earlier than ever in the buying process – often long before the prospects are ready to engage with Sales. This is one reason that, on average, only 25% of new leads are sales ready. So you need a way to determine which leads are ready for Sales, and which need to be nurtured. Demographics (contact’s title, job function). MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS B2B Marketing Automation: Crawl, Walk, Run, Win
| MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
B2B marketing automation, if done right, is an efficient and cost-effective tactic for engaging your prospects and helping them move forward in their buying process; ultimately generating more of the qualified, sales-ready leads that your salespeople and channel partners need to meet your company’s sales, revenue and growth goals. The bad news is that when it comes it comes to implementing marketing automation for generating, nurturing and qualifying leads, many B2B marketers are daunted by the perceived complexity. The good news? Step 1: Develop Personas and Related Content. The bottom line? MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS Email tips from one of our B2B lead generation and marketing automation experts
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
This is the first in an ongoing series of tips from experts in B2B marketing , B2B lead generation and B2B marketing automation. We’ll start off with tips from some of the experts who provide our sales lead management consulting , marketing training , marketing automation and lead-generation services. Altaf Shaikh. First up is Altaf Shaikh , our email expert. He and his team of email specialists know how to create email campaigns that get delivered, opened, read and acted-upon. Here are Altaf’s Top Three Email Tips: A/B Test Your Outcomes. Email Marketing is Not Standalone. Learn more here. MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS Revenue Performance Management: An interview with Jon Miller, VP Marketing and Co-founder of Marketo
| THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to B2B lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. Jon Miller is VP marketing and co-founder of Marketo , one of the marketing automation solutions supported by AcquireB2B , our B2B agency specializing in driving more leads and sales with B2B marketing automation. Jon, named a Top 10 CMO for companies under $250 million revenue by The CMO Institute , graduated magna cum laude in physics from Harvard College and has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. MORE >>
- When it comes to using B2B marketing to generate leads, Nike’s right. SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011
- B2B marketing and lead generation campaigns: Expert tips SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- Marketing for leads and sales: What’s working for technology companies today SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- Keep B-to-B marketing strategies and tactics tightly focused on driving leads SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- The top 50 in sales lead management: Who do you pick to be on the list? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2011
- Nominate your candidate today for the SLMA’s2011 “Top 50? in sales lead management. SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- Learn the secrets to generating more B2B leads and sales for less SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
- How to maximize your online lead-generation conversion rate – a complimentary webinar SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2011
- Can you join me for breakfast or lunch in Chicago at Harry Caray’s on August 25th? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- Graphic design tips from one of our experts SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
- Want to build a great brand for your company? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
- When it comes to B2B marketing, think things through carefully before you act. SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management: 2011 Winners announced SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- Looking for a roadmap to more revenue? Read this book! SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
- In British Columbia? Consider attending a live, half-day workshop about driving more leads and sales with marketing SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- Are you marketing to the federal, state or local government in the USA? Then you need to read this new book SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.