| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEAD VIEWS
APRIL 27, 2011 4 Proven Ways For Generating Business Leads On LinkedIn
The growth of social media coincides with the emergence of a more informed, involved and evolved buyer. study by Nielsen, June, 2010 , showed that “the world now spends over 110 billion minutes on social networks and blog sites. It seems everyone is on the social media bandwagon, to share and to seek information on anything, everything and even nothing. Participate and share in Groups.
| | LEAD VIEWS
AUGUST 29, 2011 Content Curation Best Practices
The proliferation of the Internet has transformed the way we create, publish and distribute content. Think about the pre-Internet era when companies were at the mercy of content publishers for distribution of content, and where consumers had very few options and meager resources for information gathering. Today, the situation is exactly the opposite. So what exactly is content curation?
| || || |
| | LEAD VIEWS
FEBRUARY 3, 2011 What Not To Do In Drip Campaigns
I recently read on About.com an article by Laura Lake that the concept of Drip Marketing was developed in response to the ‘Law of 29’ in which many marketers believe that an average ‘prospect’ will not turn into a client until they’ve viewed a marketing message at least 29 times. before a cold prospect becomes sales ready. Don’t keep dripping the prospects who are sales ready.
| | LEAD VIEWS
MAY 3, 2011 8 Ways To Use LinkedIn Effectively As A B2B Marketing Platform
Our last post 4 Proven Ways For Generating Leads on LinkedIn got a lot of positive feedback, with readers telling us that the data provided in the post validated their own experiences using the LinkedIn platform. There were others who felt, that despite having profiles on LinkedIn, they have not seen the kind of results, as many of their other counterparts on the professional networking site.
| | LEAD VIEWS
FEBRUARY 11, 2011 ‘Woo Your Prospects, Make Them Fall In Love With Your Solution’
Valentine’s day is round the corner and the season of expressing love is right here. Everyone wants to be loved, you, me, brands, companies, employees, buyers, vendors, just about anyone and everyone you can think of. But the point is can you make someone fall in love with you, your brand, your product, your services? In business too it makes a lot of sense. Now does that ring a bell?
| | LEAD VIEWS
JANUARY 24, 2011 Is your Lead Nurturing Program Alienating your ‘Lead’?
For most B2B companies, Lead nurturing is an integral part of their overall marketing program. The time spent nurturing a Lead may vary from company to company and basis the way they score their leads on their response and activities. The case in point is more a B2C context, but the logic applies to B2B too and to every marketer driving a Lead nurturing program. The Case…. The undesired outcome.
| || || || |
LEAD VIEWS Marketing Automation Is No Genie In A Lamp!
| FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2011
The B2B buying process has undergone a sea change in the last decade or so. Access to product information, customer feedbacks, industry opinions etc. has made it easier to research on a company and how well its offering fit the requirements of the buyer. However, the overload of information many a times makes it difficult to choose. After all, it is not easy to choose from a list of vendors, who all claim, they are the best, offer the most revolutionary products and have a huge list of customers who would vouch for their professionalism and the abilities of their product. Does Sales. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Demand Generation Necessary For Lead Generation!
| FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2011
Demand Generation and Lead Generation, can be easily voted as the most used words in the B2B Marketing space. think marketers have an affinity for these words because they tend to sound more complicated and sophisticated than your regular marketing buzz words. Many a times I have seen marketers use the above words interchangeably often leaving the listener/reader confused on the real purpose of each of these activities. valid observation. While Lead Generation is a subset of Demand Generation where those interested in the offering are then converted into customers. Marketing Vs Sales. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Research Proves – Google’s Farmer Update Good For B2B Websites
| TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
Google’s recent algorithm change more popularly known as the Farmer/Panda update is all set to impact nearly 12% of Google’s search queries. The Google alogorithm change has given rise to a lot of speculation, as marketers worry about how it will affect their marketing efforts and their business at large. At LeadFormix, we wanted to see how this change in Google search algorithm will affect our B2B clients in the US. Our detailed report on the Impact of Google Algorithm change on B2B Companies can be viewed on our site. Company 1 – Legal Data Archiving. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Creating Content to Fuel eMarketing Programs
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
Today’s post is by Ardath Albee, author of eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale and CEO of her firm, Marketing Interactions, Inc. One of the biggest issues in content marketing is determining what you should write about. In fact, the development of engaging content is one of the top challenges reported by B2B marketers. recently wrote a blog post about why writing is a critical skill for B2B marketers, but being a great writer won’t help if you don’t know how to develop content that will catch and keep your prospect’s attention. This is actually easier than you may think. Answer it. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Selling Search to the C-Suite
| TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2011
Today’s post is by Mike Moran, an Internet marketing, search technology, Web personalization, and Web metrics expert. can almost hear the muttering from here: “No matter what I do, my CEO pays no attention. The rest of our industry is pouring enormous resources into search marketing, and we just sit here doing nothing.” I’ve heard those laments from many people?so many, in fact, that I can’t honestly blame the CEOs. When that many CEOs aren’t interested in something that we know is important, it’s time to stop blaming the CEOs and to start looking in the mirror. Why indeed? they are not. MORE >>
- Build Lead Personas For Better Lead Nurturing LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- DAMN! ROI! LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- Getting The Most Out of Marketing Automation With CRM Integration LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2011
- When Employees Kill That Million Dollar Marketing Effort LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
- Identify, Engage & Convert Your Web Traffic Into Qualified Sales Leads LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- Marketing Agencies: Adding that ‘Extra’ to Marketing Automation Implementations LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- Changing Dynamics – The Rise of New B2B Marketing Funnel LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Is Your Content Speaking to your Target Audience? LEAD VIEWS | MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011
- Are You Creating B2B Email Lists the Traditional Way? LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
- Is Sales Dying? What Can ‘You’ Do About It? LEAD VIEWS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- Inbound or Outbound – When It Really Matters LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- Top 14 Must-Do Content Strategies for 2012 LEAD VIEWS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- 4 Things B2B Marketers Should Focus on in 2012 LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2011
- From Action to Engagement: The Call2Action Button Comes of Age LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- 6 reasons why your organization might need a Marketing Automation Solution LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
- Once Upon A Time….Converted Leads Into Customers By Telling a Story LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2011
- Think Like Your Customer: Aligning Selling to Buying Process LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Marketing Operations, Accountability and Disposability LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011
- 4 Building Blocks to Using Content for Lead Generation LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
- Best Practices in Marketing Validation LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
- When Should You Really Think About Marketing? LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2011
- Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish To Engage Better With Your Website Visitor LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- Is Your Content Strategy Aligned to Your Prospect’s Buying Cycle? LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
- Don’t Let Algorithms Supplant Your Mind LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2011
- Don’t let your B2B Marketing lose steam this Holiday Season! LEAD VIEWS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- Drip By Drip Convert Your Leads! LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
- Breaking the Marketing Manipulation Madness Model LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2011
- Dr. Seuss’s Book of Nonsense for Marketers LEAD VIEWS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Multidimensional Content Strategy for Content ‘Inside’ Your Website and ‘Outside’ LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.