| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
DECEMBER 9, 2009 The Importance of Powerful Visuals in Content Marketing
Content isn’t just about text anymore. In fact, too much text can harm your efforts to engage an audience. With peoples’ shortening attention spans, you need to think visually, and use powerful visuals to attract and connect with your audience. People now post over 14 million photos a day on Facebook. Video content isn’t far behind. Easy-to-use cameras, video cameras and cell phones make it incredibly easy to shoot pictures and record video, and then share it online. The old adage, “ Show don’t tell ” is critical to successful content writing and marketing.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
DECEMBER 8, 2009 ClickLaunch: Jonathan Kantor's Crafting White Paper 2.0
We have grown accustomed to short, quick messaging methodologies and unable to read detailed information for a substantial period of time before becoming distracted by events that require our immediate attention. What impact does this have on the readers of our white papers? How do we ensure that our white paper is not only read but also acted upon? Crafting White Paper 2.0 Jonathan Kantor.
| || || |
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
NOVEMBER 19, 2009 ClickInsights: How to make marketing messages memorable?
Think quickly. Which marketing slogan or jingle can you hear in your ear? Which marketing logo or picture appears before your mind's eye? Why do we remember only some marketing messages over others? What are characteristics of a memorable marketing message? We have invited B2B Experts to shed light on the following question: "What can B2B marketers do to make marketing messages more memorable?
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
NOVEMBER 5, 2009 ClickInsights: What is your favorite white paper? Why do you like it?
White papers come in all shapes and forms. Our Panel of White Paper Experts have written and reviewed thousands of white papers over the years. Which white paper stands out in their mind? We have invited White Paper Experts to answer this query: "Give one example of your most favorite white paper and why you like it" Read on to get their insights. Jonathan Kantor. Jonathan Kantor's Tip.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
OCTOBER 29, 2009 ClickLaunch: Ardath Albee's eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
Ambal Balakrishnan: Tell us about what Marketing Interactions does? Ardath Albee: Marketing Interactions helps B2B companies with complex sales increase and quantify marketing-to-sales effectiveness by developing and executing interactive e-marketing strategies driven by compelling content. Essentially we help companies use content to engage with and help prospects choose to become buyers because of the strategic advantages they gain by doing so. Ambal Balakrishnan: Give us the background of how you gained an interest in B2B Marketing? Ardath Albee: That’s a good question. looked. link].
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 ClickInsights: 3 important components that will make a great case study
ClickInsights is an Expert Interview Series brought to you by Connect the Docs (ClickDocuments blog). In ClickInsights Expert Interview Series we feature "top-notch" industry experts and thought leaders and get their insights, opinions and predictions. We also ask for their suggestions on what reports, whitepapers etc to read to keep abreast with latest trends in their industry. Blogs.
| || || || |
CONNECT THE DOCS Keep it Interesting: Strategies for Great Interviews
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009
Whether you watch them on TV, hear them on the radio, read them online or in the newspaper - you absorb a lot of information through interviews. News organizations rely on interviews to get information from authority figures and to show the different sides of a story. Your favourite magazines use interviews to profile interesting people and find out what makes them tick. You are just as capable of using interviews in a content marketing strategy. Interviews kill two birds with one stone, in that they demonstrate an interest in the interviewee and put you on their radar. Do some research. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS ClickInsights: How B2B marketers should forge customer relationships by providing compelling content?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
ClickInsights is an Expert Interview Series brought to you by Connect the Docs (ClickDocuments blog). In ClickInsights Expert Interview Series we feature top notch industry experts and thought leaders and get their insights, opinions and predictions. We also ask for their suggestions on recommended reading resources to keep abreast with latest trends in their industry. One of the many goals of B2B marketing is to continuously forge better customer relationship. Please focus on prospect presale engagement" Read on to get their insights. Recommended Resources from B2B Marketing Experts. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS ClickInsights: What was your "Aha" moment in 2009? - Part 2
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
It’s almost the end of the year and we will soon start a fresh one. What is amazing about the end of the year is the festive mood it puts us in. It also puts us in a reflective mood as we ponder over what has transpired and how we have come out of this year stronger than we went in. have invited our Panel of B2B Marketing Experts to reflect on 2009 and answer the following question: What was your aha moment in 2009 ? Read on to get their insights. Recommended Resources from B2B Marketing Experts. Blogs. Forrester Blog for Interactive Marketing Professionals. Tom Pick's blog Webbiquity. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS Free your Whitepapers from Registration!
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
Too many whitepaper providers are hiding their documents behind a registration process. Not only does this obstacle prevent many users from going forward and download your whitepapers, it also annoys a lot of them (me included.) Furthermore, some of your competitors are not using a registration process to distribute their papers, which helps them stay ahead of the crowd. The Need for Registration. Many providers will argue that registration is an essential component of whitepaper distribution since that is what generates leads. Otherwise, would the effort be worth it? Yes, it would. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS ClickLaunch: What Matters NOW - Things to Think About and Do in 2010
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
Thunder. Rolling Thunder. You can hear and sense it coming. Similarly, I knew that some fantastic content was coming our way when a few weeks ago, over a cup of hot tea, Rajesh Setty had mentioned to me that he was contributing to an eBook that Seth Godin and Ishita Gupta were putting together. The eBook would include ideas from several thought leaders on what they think will matter in 2010 - somewhat similar to the special sections that Times runs just before the new year. So, here it is… What Matters Now - Things to think about (and do) this year. Seth Godin. Rajesh Setty. Over to you. MORE >>
- ClickInsights: What is your favorite case study? Why do you like it? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- ClickInsights: How should case studies be used in marketing activities versus sales activities? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- Happy Sixth Month Blog Anniversary! CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
- Best of ClickDocuments "Connect the Docs" Blog in 2009 CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- ClickLaunch: Bob Gilbreath's The Next Evolution of Marketing CONNECT THE DOCS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- 11 Marketing Lessons to be Learned from Driving CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2009
- The Power of Commenting: How a Skeptic Became a Believer CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009
- ClickInsights: What was your "Aha" moment in 2009? - Part 1 CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2009
- How to Be a Content Marketing Winner CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- ClickInsights: Aggregating the Best Content in B2B Marketing CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- ClickInsights: What is the biggest mistake to avoid when writing a white paper? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- Content Marketing Event: New Media 2012 CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- How Shopping Can Help You Become a Better Marketer CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2009
- Participation Inequality Online: Don't Panic if Your Blog doesn't Get Comments CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
- Time to Analyze your Content: What Worked and What Failed? CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2009
- ClickLaunch: The Content Marketing PlayBook CONNECT THE DOCS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2009
- ClickInsights: How to choose a white paper syndication partner? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- A Content Marketing Reality Check CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
- What's the Plan? CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- Are You Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2009
- ClickDigest: Weekly Round-Up: 23-Oct-2009 CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
- Recipes for Remarkable Content CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
- Guest Post: The Simplest, Most-Efficient Way to Write a Case Study: The story behind the Making Your Case ebook CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- Logo Inspiration for Branding and Identity CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- What is HARO? CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2009
- Happy Holidays, Content Marketers! CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2009
- ClickInsights: What ROI metric should B2B marketers use in this digital marketing era? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009
- ClickDigest: Weekly Round-Up: 9-Oct-2009 CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009
- Guest Post: Rebel Brown - Rolling Thunder - Powering Momentous Market Launches CONNECT THE DOCS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- ClickLaunch: Connect Direct's High-Tech Direct Marketing Handbook CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
- How to write a tutorial that helps others and helps you CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- Calling all Copywriters and Wanna-be-Copywriters to Copywriting Success Summit 2009 CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- Five Ways to Have Fun with Boring Content CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- ClickDigest: Weekly Round-Up: 16-Oct-2009 CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- Measuring your Social Media Efforts CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
- A Look into Sentiment Analysis for Brands CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2009
- ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- Keeping Up with Technological Developments CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.