| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || || | CLIENT BRIDGE
NOVEMBER 22, 2011 Trends in Social Media
Social media guru Jeff Bullas predicts some trends in the field on his blog. Social Mobile" Smart phones with high speed Internet have altered society. Facebook and Twitter apps let people interact with their social networks from anywhere. Socialization of Search" Increasingly, Google and Bing take social networks into account (social signals) when tweaking their search algorithms. Geo-Targeting of Social Media Marketing" Smart phones also allow for local "check-in" applications like FourSquare and Google Places. Location-based marketing is now possible. View Original Article
| || || || |
CLIENT BRIDGE INFOGRAPHIC: Link Building
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011
From Hua Marketing, here's an infographic about how to build inbound links to your website to improve your SEO. View Original Article MORE >>
CLIENT BRIDGE INFOGRAPHIC: Inbound Marketing Budget Trends
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
More businesses are realizing that traditional marketing is no longer as effective as it once was. As a result, companies are moving to inbound marketing methods like social media, email marketing and search engine marketing. From 6S Marketing, here's an infographic showing how marketing budgets are changing to accommodate this trend. View Original Article MORE >>
CLIENT BRIDGE Tips for Creating a Business Video
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011
Video tours, a way of showing potential customers the steps in a process or the benefits of a product or service, can be a great marketing tool. And almost anything can be "toured". From MarketingProfs, here are some tips for making your own video tour. Put Yourself in the Customer's Shoes" Be honest and consider your customer's perspective. Focus on the things that will differentiate your product/services from the customers point of view. Keep the Video Content Relevant" If it doesn't help your customer, leave it out. Give your tour a storyline. View Original Article MORE >>
CLIENT BRIDGE INFOGRAPHIC: What Spooks Social Media Pros?
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2011
From Shoutlet, here's a Halloween-themed infographic about issues that cause social media professional to worry. View Original Article MORE >>
CLIENT BRIDGE Find Out What Companies Are Viewing Your Website - New HubSpot App!
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
HubSpot just launched a new version of the Prospects application. This application let's marketers see information on which companies have visited their website and how they got there. Also, the newly updated app now offers even more detail including visitors from each company, content viewed, a map of their location and more. This is yet another tool to provide additional insight so that HubSpot users can more effectively market and sell to prospects. If you're not a HubSpot customer but would like to try the Prospects app, you can request a Free Trial below MORE >>
- Marketing with Video CLIENT BRIDGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: Black Hat SEO CLIENT BRIDGE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2011
- VIDEO: World of Social Media 2011 CLIENT BRIDGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: Cyber Monday CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- VIDEO: Strategic Sales Advice CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: Viral Marketing Cheatsheet CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- Questions from Social Media Marketers CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing CLIENT BRIDGE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: Social Media Pushes B of A to Drop Fee CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Business of Social Media CLIENT BRIDGE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- VIDEO: Low Cost Ways to Generate Leads CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
- VIDEO: Improving Your Online Brand CLIENT BRIDGE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.