| || |
| | B2B MEMES
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 Attribution and Linking Are Essential to Transparency
MUD day 4: If you’re a B2B journalist or a journalistically inclined content marketer, you should be faithfully following Steve Buttry’s blog. Although he’s a died-in-the-wool newspaper guy, he deals frequently and insightfully with issues that also plague trade editors and reporters. good example is from Buttry’s post on Monday, in which he offers advice on attribution. It’s an age-old issue for trade journalists that has only intensified in the online era. The first is the thorny issue of press releases. They should do better. Journalists as Buzzword Killers.
| | HUBSPOT
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 The 15 Best Facebook Pages You've Ever Seen
With more than 800 million users, Facebook is a major player in the world of social networking. Businesses looking to market using Facebook have one major tool at their disposal: the Facebook Page. Facebook Pages were specifically engineered for businesses. These pages provide a public home on Facebook for a business, and they allow businesses to publish content and receive comments and feedback from fans and customers. Facebook Pages are a simple tool, but they allow for many interesting business opportunities. Put simply, these pages are awesome. The 15 Best Facebook Pages You've Ever Seen.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 5 Foundational Marketing Books You Need to Read
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this Today’s guest post comes from Todd Defren , a principal at SHIFT Communications , a co-founder of Social Media Club and author of the blog PR Squared. He’s work with some of the most respected brands in world. He shares the marketing books he’s derived inspiration from over the years. You’re an eager beaver. go-getter. Todd Defren.
| | LOOPFUSE
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 4 Lead Assignment Tips for Salesforce.com + LoopFuse
This is guest post by Don Dalrymple , President, AscendWorks. If you have an abundance of leads from your inbound marketing system, then qualification becomes a challenge. Your Loopfuse system should be set up for positioning your sales team to qualify and convert leads based on various criteria which are part of your Lead records. Within Loopfuse, your data is synced and exported on a schedule.
| || || || |
- Social influence and social media activism
I want to call-out this villainous company who is distiliing our personal information and peddling it to companies as “influence” without our permission. This is what they are doing: Taking our social media information and content — and in many cases PRIVATE messages and even emails — and using this information to help brands sell their stuff. Making money off of our backs, off our content and goodwill. There is no opt-in. If you use the service, you are in. No compromise. If you think this is about Klout, you’re wrong. It’s about Facebook. And Google. MORE >>
ENGAGE QR Codes: Misunderstood? Or Are We Missing the Point?
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
U ntil recently, I didn’t have a smartphone, so I never paid much attention to QR codes since I wasn’t able to scan them anyway. But now I’ve finally joined the ranks of 72.5 million (and growing) smartphone owners in the U.S. and I downloaded a free QR code scanner from the App store so I could try it out. Thing is, I find that I’m not inclined to scan a QR code just because it’s there. Apparently I’m not alone. Statistics show that most Americans ignore QR codes. During the month of June 2011, 14 million Americans scanned QR codes – that’s just 6.2 Most are static QR codes,” says Lil. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB Neuromarketing Research: 3 Keys that Trigger a Buying Decision
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
The study of the buying decision process, or neuromarketing, has had a tremendous impact on content marketing. More brands are being studied in laboratories around the world as consumers are being hooked up to brain imaging machines, fMRI , EEG and other devices so that they are monitored while they read marketing messages and make decisions. Neuromarketing is extremely expensive market research to do, but fortunately most brains work the same, with some exceptions for age and gender. Whether or not there is emotional ENGAGEMENT. How easily the message and the brand is encoded to MEMORY. MORE >>
AD YOUR COMMENT HERE Infographic of the Week: The Daily Deal Divide [INFOGRAPHIC]
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
We cover a alot of online marketing, but have yet to deal with the online daily deals that are oh so popular these days. Are these companies here to stay or is this just a bubble waiting to burst? Check out this infographic! via BuySellAds.com. Infographics daily deals infographic infographic of the week online marketing MORE >>
B2B MARKETING TRACTION 10 Reasons I Am One Nanosecond Away from Deleting your Email
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
You only have a moment to get someone’s attention when you send them an email. Why do so many emails get deleted by the recipient? There is no business or person’s name in the email From field. There is no subject line. Your subject line is irrelevant to me. Your first sentence in the email is boring and/or irrelevant to me. You do not include a call-to-action, so I delete the email. You include a call-to-action but don’t repeat it at the end of the email. Your email is too long. There are too many links, graphics, and headlines in the email. see no address or I.D. MORE >>
- What Can B2B Web-Centric Marketing Do for You? B2B MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Laugh and Learn with Find New Customers | Episode 51 – The Beard FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Keep Your Mobile B2B Marketing on Track in Time for iPhone 5 MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Find New Customers Fan of the Month – Arthur Germain FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Permission Marketing Drives White Paper Relevance NUSPARK | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Suggestions On When To Use Mass Email For Teleprospecting SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- 6 Creative Ways to Make Content More Visual SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- 42% of B2B Marketers Report Zero Social Media Leads SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Get Marketing Content On the Go: Listen to This Blog! HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Friday Wrap-Up: This Week in B2B Marketing Tips B2B LEAD BLOG | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Is a QR Code Worth 5 Minutes of Your Time? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- 10 Things We Hate About Marketing Automation HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Think Like Your Customer: Aligning Selling to Buying Process LEAD VIEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Savvy Week in Review - November 4 SAVVY B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- How to gain a competitive position for B2B with Mobile accessibility INBLURBS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Getting Your Content Published: Thoughts from BlogWorld LA AD YOUR COMMENT HERE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- 4 Ways to Address Privacy Concerns in Your Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Internet Industry Assumptions Can Be Dangerous for SMB’s BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- The B2B Marketing Roundup: Week of October 31st - November 4th. MARKETRI | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- Webinar: Infamous Social-Media Fails FATHOM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Business of Social Media CLIENT BRIDGE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.