| || |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
DECEMBER 2, 2013 B2B Marketing: 6 essentials for testing your teleprospecting
'Tweet For years, marketers have been testing messages on emails, websites and pay-per-click ads to determine which ones drive the most sales. At MECLABS, we’ve made this a science and have even patented a Conversion Heuristic to analyze the process. few months ago, we started applying this heuristic to a channel that is more than a century old – the telephone. Engage your call center. Control.
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
DECEMBER 3, 2013 Take a Collective Approach to B2B Personas
'My friend and colleague, Carlos Hidalgo's blog post, Why Buyer Personas are a Potential Obstacle to Demand Generation Success , got me going this morning. He makes some excellent points and I'd like to add a few of my own. " What marketers do to personas is often fantasy. In my opinion, they should be shot. Sales is left out of the project - and so is customer service. Absolutely.
| | SYNECORE
DECEMBER 1, 2013 Do Keywords Matter?
'Digital marketing is continually changing. What worked yesterday is now considered out of favor today. One area that is rapidly changing is the use of keywords. In 2011, Google started encrypting end user search data, effectively hiding that information from marketers and business owners. Here’s the bottom line: keywords are still important, but not as important as they once were. Read Widely.
| | BIZNOLOGY
DECEMBER 10, 2013 11 Easy Social Media Tips and Tricks
'This week I am going to just take it back to basics. Here’s a list, off the top of my head, of things that could and should make your social media and blogging life more full, exciting, passionate, accountable, and fruitful — and maybe a little less intimidating. Enjoy! Add Social Media Information to Print Media. You need to make everything easy, too. Ask Questions. Be Consistent.
| || || || |
KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tactics Designed To Boost B2B SEO Performance
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
'Earlier this year, we highlighted LinkedIn’s significance on B2B internet marketing initiatives. However, as I discussed in a recent column on Search Engine Land, LinkedIn has historically been overlooked by SEOs in favor of other social media platforms, primarily due to the fact that links in profiles and discussions aren’t really “SEO friendly” (links incorporate a “ nofollow ” attribute). As a result, B2B marketers need to reassess how their organizations’ LinkedIn strategies can benefit SEO. LinkedIn Share Buttons. Integrate Profile Links. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT PowerViews with Dave Stein: Hire the Right Salespeople
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
'More than one in five salespeople don’t have the qualities to succeed in the field. Selling is hard enough for people with the DNA to succeed; it’s nearly impossible for people who lack those qualities, said my latest guest on PowerViews, Dave Stein, CEO and founder of ES Research Group Inc., which assists sales trainers in selecting the appropriate providers. Dave, a former sales rep, sales manager, VP of sales, competitive sales strategist, consultant, and sales trainer, has worked in 26 countries—with companies from the Fortune 10 to start-ups. Consolidation is Going to Continue. MORE >>
B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG Email Marketing: How do you create excitement around the content you have?
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
'Tweet I like to think of email marketing as more of a newspaper than a television ad. When you’re creating a television ad, you can create one (or a very few ads) and place them across endless media buys. After all, a customer should be exposed to the ad at least three times during each purchase cycle, according to old school advertising conventional wisdom. However, with a newspaper, you have to give the customer a reason to keep receiving that daily delivery on their driveway every morning. But other times, it’s a slow news day and you just have to fill some slots (“mosquito bite victim”). MORE >>
MARKETING INTERACTIONS Viral is Not the Game Point in Complex B2B Sales
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
'I received an email asking me what I thought of the Van Damme Volvo video that went viral to the tune of 57M views and counting for Volvo Trucks. It's a great stunt, dubbed The Epic Split. Volvo created the video to showcase its new precision steering feature on the big rigs. It's a really good piece. But all anyone can talk about is the number of views and the parodies being made in imitation. What do I think about it? Well, that depends on a couple of things I don't have the answers to: Did it put any leads in the pipeline? Did it even get to the right audience? MORE >>
- The Psychology of Selfies
'Celebrities like Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber lead the selfie trend. am a social media outlier. have never posted a “selfie.” ” In fact, I didn’t get it. kind of understand the teen trend as they compete in the market for mates but the steady, daily stream of selfies from business professionals, neighbors, and social media gurus? It’s like they are in their own reality show where the star, the director, and the plot are all “me.” The third- most used hashtag on Instagram is #me. ” Technology has fueled the selfie fire. MORE >>
- Trying GroupHigh for Blogger Outreach Campaigns BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- Why Buyer Personas are a Potential Obstacle to Demand Generation Success ANNUITAS GROUP | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- How B2B Marketers Will Spend Their Budgets in 2014 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- The Walking Dead Survival Guide for Marketers [Infographic] MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- A Look at the Future of Social Marketing Automation IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- How to beat Hubspot at its own game GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- PowerViews with Chad Burmeister: Sales is More Scientific Nowadays VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- 12 Simple Ways to Build Links Through Events KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- 18 of the Best Content Marketing Strategy Guides of 2013 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- The Top 10 Signs that Inside Sales Is Right For You SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- Clever, or Just Confusing? Why We Take (Healthy) Risks in Our Email Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- A day in the life of a productive social media marketer GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- The 2014 Content Marketing Imperative B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Content Marketing Magic – Inspiration, Strategy and Customer Obsession ANNUITAS GROUP | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- How to Generate More Opt-ins With Your Email Marketing Campaign IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2013
- What Did I Learn About Social Selling to Prepare for 2014? SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- The 3 Questions Every Email Marketer Should Answer: Holiday Edition MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- 5 Steps to effectively use case studies in your sales presentation GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Woopra Grows from Web Analytics to Multi-Source Customer Data, Insights and Actions CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- Top 3 Reasons Your Content Marketing Program Fails DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- 30 Remarkable Content Marketing Facts and Statistics for 2013 (and 2014) WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- Top B2B Social Media Trends for 2014 CRIMSON MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Brand engagement: are you ready to tie the knot? BEYOND | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- The do’s and don’ts of influence marketing with C.C. Chapman GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- Optimove Helps Optimize Customer Retention (And, Yes, It's a Customer Data Platform) CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- 9 Crippling Mistakes B2B Search Marketers Make DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- Inside Sales Reps: Why Everything IS in Your Control SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- Proposal Videos: Get Your Audience to Say “I Do” MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- Does Your Sales Team Know About the Hidden Sales Cycle? IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
- How to Double Traffic to Your Blog in 6 Months BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- Sponsored Content: Edge of integrity or the salvation of advertising? GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- What I don’t understand about this failed email campaign DIRECT RESPONSE COACH | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- 30 Seconds or Less: 10 Best Practices for Delivering an Efficient Buying Experience SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013
- 5 Steps To Improve B2B Lead Generation Program Results DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- Email Critique: Oracle/Eloqua Webcast Invite Needs Help THE POINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
- The Best Marketing Conferences In 2014 B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- 5 lessons to build a business that I learned from my clients GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- 17 Pieces of Terrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Marketing Advice HUBSPOT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- Sales Prospecting Perspectives Weekly Recap - Week of December 6, 2013 SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- #BADMarketing presented by Crimson Marketing CRIMSON MARKETING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
- How Act-On Used Brand Advocates to Generate Over 200 Referral Leads and $60,000 in Sales in Six Months B2B MARKETING MENTOR | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.