| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | AGILE B2B COPYWRITER
FEBRUARY 2, 2011 Three Tips for Easy Editorial Calendars
Tweet We’ve all heard it. see the reminders practically every week in one form or another. And they all say the same thing. Get an editorial calendar. Now if your first thought was “editorial, schmeditorial,” you’re not alone. Whether it’s because planning content is overwhelming or because it’s viewed as administration, many marketers skip this step. And I have to admit, it’s tempting. Title.
| | AGILE B2B COPYWRITER
MARCH 20, 2011 K’s Top Five for the Week – March 20
Tweet This week’s list of top five picks talks a lot about content. Let’s face it, content creation, curation, and management is a big part of B2B marketing these days. But to get results you have to do content right. And that’s what this week’s picks will help you do. Match your content to your goals and to your customer’s interests. Finally, content creation isn’t easy. It isn’t quick.
| | AGILE B2B COPYWRITER
MARCH 6, 2011 K’s Top Five for the Week – March 6
Tweet This week’s top five list focuses on two elements of your marketing mix. First, email marketing. It’s far from dead, but the results you get can change dramatically depending on your approach. This week’s first two picks show how email marketing is about more than the email and whether it’s considered to be interruption or welcome is all in the list. What to create. How far to explore it.
| | AGILE B2B COPYWRITER
DECEMBER 10, 2010 K’s Top Five for the Week – December 10
Tweet This week’s top five list features an article about the importance of writing as a marketing skill, a nice blogging ebook, and how to develop a social media content strategy. There’s also a nice post that talks about how much marketing has changed over the last few years. It’s a change driven by content marketing and shifting the focus from push to pull. Enjoy! There’s no doubt about it.
| || || || |
AGILE B2B COPYWRITER SEO or Gaming the System?
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2011
Tweet Wow. This week has been a crazy one for SEO news. By now, you’ve probably heard the news that JC Penney was outed by the NY Times for engaging in black hat SEO techniques to improve their rankings prior to the all-important Christmas buying season. Marketing blogs picked up the news and have been discussing it all week. ve read several different articles and after mulling things over here’s my take. First, shame on JC Penney. ve heard all the “but we didn’t know” arguments and seen how the firm involved was promptly fired. But I’ve never been a fan of plausible deniability. Tweet This! MORE >>
AGILE B2B COPYWRITER How a Blog Improves Business Credibility
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2012
We've Moved! Update your Reader Now. This feed has moved to: [link] Update your reader now with this changed subscription address to get your latest updates from us. B2B Marketing Content Marketing Online Copywriting Website Copywriting MORE >>
AGILE B2B COPYWRITER K’s Top Five for the Week – April 17
| MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
Tweet This week’s list of picks has some good tips for helping you make the most of your content marketing program. There’s tips on how to choose the right content for your business and how to keep that content in tip-top shape. ve also got some posts on how to improve your B2B social media effort, and the impact some good stories can have on making your content more engaging. And last, but not least, there’s a post on how good data can make your marketing program shine. Hope you enjoy this week’s picks! How to Find the Right Type of Content for Your Business by @tpisello via @junta42. MORE >>
AGILE B2B COPYWRITER K’s Top Five for the Week – March 27
| SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2011
Tweet This week, my list of top five picks focuses on how to help you improve your content. The first pick is a link to an excellent webinar which showcases how a B2B telecom company used content marketing strategy to dramatically improve their lead generation and lead nurturing campaign results. Whether you need to identify more than one ideal customer profile, use more numbers in your writing, or simply make sure your content doesn’t get screwed up there’s some tips here to help you. And the post on improving your website is a nice little checklist you can hang right next to your computer. MORE >>
AGILE B2B COPYWRITER K’s Top Five for the Week – March 13
| SUNDAY, MARCH 13, 2011
Tweet This week my top five picks focus on content marketing. First there’s content creation. The first three picks show you how to properly prepare for content creation, how to write excellent copy, and how to create SMART emails. But content creation is only part of the battle. You need to properly promote your content and have a good content marketing program to begin with. The last two picks focus on these two areas. Enjoy! Discovery Process: The Do-Not Neglect First Step to Creating Fabulous Content by @diannahuff via @Savvy_B2B. The Apple Guide to Copywriting Magic by @pushingsocial. MORE >>
- K’s Top Five for the Week – February 27 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2011
- K’s Top Five for the Week – November 5 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010
- K’s Top Five for the Week – November 12 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- K’s Top Five for the Week – November 19 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2010
- 6 Keys for Creating Compelling White Papers AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- K’s Top Five for the Week – December 3 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
- 2 Parts of a Case Study You Should Never Skip AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2010
- Who Should Blog for Your Company? AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- The Small Business Social Media Advantage AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | MONDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2012
- K’s Top Five for the Week – February 6 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2011
- The Science of Email Marketing AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011
- K’s Top Five for the Week – February 13 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2011
- K’s Top Five for the Week – February 20 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2011
- How to Use Analytics to Help Your Blog AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013
- Why Blog Comments Matter AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2013
- Why Quality Content Matters AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012
- 3 Reasons Why You Need a Creative Brief AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- K’s Top Five for the Week – September 24 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- B2B Technology Marketers Find Out What Works AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- K’s Top Five for the Week – October 1 AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- 3 Ways to Get the Most from Case Studies AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- Moving Location… AGILE B2B COPYWRITER | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.